Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 4:43 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You would think this might make you question your holy book...
You would think this might make you question your holy book...
Quote:Jihadi John’s Father: ‘To Hell with My Son’

The father of Mohammed Emwazi, widely known as “Jihadi John” for his prominent appearances in ISIS’s heinous execution videos, told a friend today that he had disowned his son long ago and called him “a dog, an animal, a terrorist.”
In an interview with The Telegraph, Abu Meshaal, a coworker of Jassem Emwazi, recalled a conversation the two men had recently, describing how Jassem was so distraught about his son’s radicalization, and the revelation that he was “Jihadi John,” that he could barely come to work.
“He was very emotional and crying the whole time,” Meshaal said. “He said, ‘my son is a dog, he is an animal, a terrorist. He said he had talked to him a lot trying to persuade him to return to his personal life but that the son didn’t listen to him. He said, ‘To hell with my son’.”
Emwazi’s notoriety had become a “catastrophe” for the family, Jassem reportedly said, adding that he disowned his son back in 2013 after he asked for help in getting to Syria. “Mohammed called his father and said ‘I’m going to Syria to fight jihad, please release me and forgive me for everything’,” Meshaal said to the Telegraph. “Jassem said, “f*** you. I hope you die before you arrive in Syria.”
The account backs up another anonymous friend, who told the Telegraph that Jassem had long complained about Mohammed’s behavior. “He was so tired and kept on repeating that my son is not a good son,” the source said.
Jassem has not left his house in days due to the shame, Meshaal added, though his superiors at the Kuwaiti supermarket have reportedly told Jassem that he is free to return to work, and that his son’s actions do not reflect on him.
The identity of “Jihadi John” broke earlier this week, revealing Emwazi as a former IT worker who had become radicalized as a result, he claimed, of discrimination and harassment at the hands of British security officials.
http://www.mediaite.com/online/jihadi-jo...th-my-son/
He who loves God cannot endeavour that God should love him in return - Baruch Spinoza

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey Portland - you might get what you deserve. onlinebiker 408 11588 September 8, 2021 at 12:53 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  6% Of Americans Think They Would Win A Fight Against A Grizzly Bear BrianSoddingBoru4 25 845 May 17, 2021 at 2:32 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  WHO do you think you are? Brian37 5 617 July 8, 2020 at 10:54 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Girls Vs. Boys: Brain Differences Might Explain Tech Behaviors EgoDeath 25 1632 September 26, 2019 at 8:04 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Robert Reich: "We might be heading for a crash as bad as 1929" Aegon 10 1046 September 13, 2018 at 10:26 am
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  Holy Fuckballs! Minimalist 76 4281 September 9, 2018 at 12:28 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  I just might have to buy this book. brewer 6 573 September 5, 2018 at 8:08 am
Last Post: John V
  Another Day, another derogatory book about Trump. Jehanne 25 2329 August 13, 2018 at 4:13 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  For Comic Book Fans BrianSoddingBoru4 1 756 July 7, 2018 at 11:05 am
Last Post: Amarok
  Comey's book basically calls 45 a mafia boss/bully. Brian37 2 458 April 13, 2018 at 10:08 am
Last Post: vorlon13