Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 8:44 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Useless TV triva
Useless TV triva
Name me the actor that played a sidekick cop from 93 to 2001(and the show), AND played a motorcycle cop (for 2 seasons in 82 & 83(this show started in 77, but this actor only was in the last two seasons)(name this show too).

Hint, Bruce Lee would hate the lead actor(not whom I am looking for in the answer) of the first show mentioned in the question.
RE: Useless TV triva
Come on guys, I have already gotten the correct answer on another website. In all honesty I think I made this too easy.

Ok guys, he famously said in an action movie as a bad guy "The quarterback is toast"
The earlier show must be CHiPs based on motorcycle cops, but I don't know the actor's name. No idea about second show.

The movie referenced was Die Hard. I can picture his face, but still don't know his name.
(March 5, 2015 at 2:01 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Come on guys, I have already gotten the correct answer on another website. In all honesty I think I made this too easy.

Ok guys, he famously said in an action movie as a bad guy "The quarterback is toast"

I have no idea what his name is, all I know is that they didn't hire him for his charming personality...
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

I have posted this question on two other websites and while it took a while, they got the answer. CHIPs is part of the answer but I am looking for the actor, he went on to play a sidekick cop in the 90s and most atheist hate when the lead actor of that later show shoots his mouth off and we all quote Bruce Lee.
(March 5, 2015 at 6:15 pm)Brian37 Wrote: I have posted this question on two other websites

BAN THE SPAMMER! BAN THE SPAMMER!

*cough*

carry on...
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

(March 5, 2015 at 4:38 pm)Cato Wrote: The earlier show must be CHiPs based on motorcycle cops, but I don't know the actor's name. No idea about second show.

The movie referenced was Die Hard. I can picture his face, but still don't know his name.

Yes he was in Die Hard.

(March 5, 2015 at 6:16 pm)Alex K Wrote:
(March 5, 2015 at 6:15 pm)Brian37 Wrote: I have posted this question on two other websites

BAN THE SPAMMER! BAN THE SPAMMER!

*cough*

carry on...

Huh? No a spammer hits and runs, I have been on this site for years and comment almost every day even outside my own posts. I was posting this for fun.

Sorry, bad joke... I was just reminded of poehlerfan who posted the same question on every forum under the sun the other day.

The only actor I remember from Chips is Eric Estrada.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(March 5, 2015 at 8:10 pm)Sionnach Wrote: The only actor I remember from Chips is Eric Estrada.

I just started this post because I was watching a re run of CHIPS the other day and saw the guy I am asking about in the OP, and thought he looked familiar. I didn't realize he was that old.

Separate question differnt actor. Lead roll. This Dirty Harry style TV cop once played in the NFL for two teams. Name the show and the actor. FYI I had the hots for the female partner cop. Extra credit, name the two teams he played for while in the NFL

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Common sense is useless in science! Tiberius 7 3133 August 12, 2009 at 7:47 am
Last Post: Tiberius