Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 4:04 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just when you thought......
Sad 
Just when you thought......
You have seen it all........ the new spacegeek religion.... The jedi...wow realy? http://www.jedichurch.org/
ROFLOL
Did I make a good point? thumbs up Smile I cant help it I'm a Kudos whore. P.S. Jesus is a MYTH.
RE: Just when you thought......
How is this new? They've been around for ages...
The founder was barred from ASDA for not taking his headgear off in the store.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
In fact, I heard somewhere that around the time of the last census, there was a movement to get enough people to put Jedi on their forms to get the government to recognize it as a religion.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(March 24, 2010 at 9:03 am)Rev. Rye Wrote: In fact, I heard somewhere that around the time of the last census, there was a movement to get enough people to put Jedi on their forms to get the government to recognize it as a religion.

Too fickin' funny! I'm going to do that. Or Pastafarian of some other silly thing.

Be excellent if there was a mass of folks putting down "Jedi" to which the gummit has to reconize it as a religion.

Sidenote: The government should not be in the buisness of "reconizing" religion. If I declare myself a '57 Chevy-ist then the gov. has no buisness telling me they 'do not reconize' my personal choice of salvation and if I list all my donations to and expenses of my Church of the '57 Chevy as tax deductable then they have no right to deny me my claim. Tax free one, tax free them all whether YOU (the government) reconize them or not.
I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
...the least christian thing a person can do is to become a christian. ~Chuck
---------------
NO MA'AM
[Image: attemptingtogiveadamnc.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Came across something on YouTube and had a very immature thought GODZILLA 20 2880 October 5, 2018 at 9:30 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  A Thought Experiment for Believers and Atheists Alike chimp3 39 8655 October 11, 2017 at 3:25 am
Last Post: Ivan Denisovich
  I guess you never thought about it, did you? Little Rik 68 16350 September 24, 2017 at 3:06 pm
Last Post: JackRussell
  Lust, sex, random thought PETE_ROSE 295 30444 August 23, 2016 at 12:14 pm
Last Post: Joods
  A passing thought A_Nony_Mouse 1 1085 April 10, 2013 at 8:55 am
Last Post: Zen Badger
  More thought leads to less certainty...? inflectious 7 2420 May 20, 2011 at 6:57 am
Last Post: tackattack
  A Thought from a Deist Cinjin 42 14594 March 12, 2011 at 7:53 am
Last Post: Ace Otana
  Contradictions in "rational" thought RAD 51 21099 August 22, 2010 at 1:58 pm
Last Post: TheDarkestOfAngels
  Food for thought AngelaRachnid 33 16433 July 23, 2009 at 9:30 pm
Last Post: Anto Kennedy