Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 6:55 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Church of KUDOS !!!
The Church of KUDOS !!!
Go crazy !!!

It can be a religious ecstasy ORGASM of KUDOS !!!!!!

Total rut of KUDOS !!  

Kudos: Manna of the GODS !!!

kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos 
kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos 

PRAISE JESUS KUDOS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

RE: The Church of KUDOS !!!
10/10 still a better cult than Scientology
"Every luxury has a deep price. Every indulgence, a cosmic cost. Each fiber of pleasure you experience causes equivalent pain somewhere else. This is the first law of emodynamics [sic]. Joy can be neither created nor destroyed. The balance of happiness is constant.

Fact: Every time you eat a bite of cake, someone gets horsewhipped.

Facter: Every time two people kiss, an orphanage collapses.

Factest: Every time a baby is born, an innocent animal is severely mocked for its physical appearance. Don't be a pleasure hog. Your every smile is a dagger. Happiness is murder.

Vote "yes" on Proposition 1321. Think of some kids. Some kids."
Mooom, vorlon's going crazy again!
I was all expecting a big, pent up kudogasm, but it hasn't happened yet, at least for me. How 'bout you guise?
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Try massaging your prostate . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

KUDOS ARE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Image: giphy.gif]
Teenaged X-Files obsession + Bermuda Triangle episode + Self-led school research project = Atheist.
(April 2, 2015 at 10:22 am)Clueless Morgan Wrote: KUDOS ARE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Image: giphy.gif]

And you get my first kudos on the new server because I could stare at this clip, mesmerized, for hours (at least until I drown in my own drool).
I must admit, that pic makes me happy, too. I need more gifs on my computer.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Ah, sweet kudos. Filling the empty hole in my heart. I am complete again.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Cue those kudos!
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum