Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 8:08 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Lego Bible
The Lego Bible
Hey everyone, don't know if this has been posted before, but here are a bunch of stories from the bible, illustrated beautifully... with lego. Good stuff!
RE: The Lego Bible
I found this a couple of years ago, and I loved it. I originally thought it was the work of an atheist, but it turns out it's a Reverend doing it...which of course brings up questions about "idols" seeing as God is presented as a lego figure as well. Isn't there a law against that in the Bible???
RE: The Lego Bible
Your half right, he calls himself a reverend but he is not a christian.
http://www.thedoormagazine.com/archives/legos.html

Quote:BRENDAN POWELL SMITH: “The Reverend” is a long-time nickname that I acquired back in junior high school. It came from someone mispronouncing my first name with a mouth full of food at the lunch table, trying to call my attention. It sounded more like Reverend than Brendan, so I replied, “Did you just say, hey Reverend?” and he said, “Yeah!” I decided that was kind of a neat title to have, so I started signing my homework assignments as The Reverend Brendan Powell Smith. I guess it was sort of an egotistical addition to my name that sounded good to me at the time and it kind of stuck as a nickname.

Like you I also found this link years ago, loved it. Specially the thinkclouds of the horses when they hear only 2 get on board of the ark. Smile

btw, when you go to his other site http://www.thereverend.com/ be sure to click on the top where it says "The reverand Brendan Powell Smith".
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Satanic Bible vs Christian Bible ƵenKlassen 31 7447 November 27, 2017 at 10:38 am
Last Post: drfuzzy
  God's Lego Rokcet Scientist 0 747 October 28, 2011 at 3:57 pm
Last Post: Rokcet Scientist