Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 5:34 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
where
where
If a child is born and has only the time to smile once at its parents, then instantly dies, no time for baptisim, no time to learn in any ideological sense, no time to even touch the pillow of it's freshly made, wonderful smelling bed.

Where doe's it go
To look is not to see,
to see is looked on in thy soul.

I bid MCMXCIXDevil
RE: where
in the ground.
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari
good reply,(without getting into the debate of whether souls actually exist) where does its soul go
(this question is mainly for the religious among us) for some still seem to think such a child gets judged
"judged i tell you" for what pooping its pants
To look is not to see,

I bid MCMXCIXDevil
Since you're drunk and want me to bite I will. Contingent upon a soul, heaven and hell, my judgement would place it in heaven. It hasn't developed reasoning skill enough to refuse it's nature. If you can't go against or question God's will written on your heart and in your nature then you're not guilty of committing the original sin of doubting God's will.
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

Thank you Tack. Maybe i just needed to know people can be reasonable with or without religion. Its just the majority of the religious people i meet have an opinion which differs from yourself and borders on insanity
To look is not to see,

I bid MCMXCIXDevil
That happens a lot. Our own subjective view of our world usually revolves out of who and what we directly come in contact with. The best part of the internet, IMO is the widening of our individual perspectives.

I agree its probably one of the only positives you can pull from the internet.
To look is not to see,

I bid MCMXCIXDevil