Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 1:43 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Fixed] Missing link to quoted post
[Fixed] Missing link to quoted post
There used to be a little green arrow, whenever we quoted someone else using the complete version of the quote, linking to that post. That is now sadly absent:

Code:
[quote='robvalue' pid='913190' dateline='1428048886']
It seems to me that it is now working, I pasted some vids directly today :)
[/quote]

Results in:

(April 3, 2015 at 4:14 am)robvalue Wrote: It seems to me that it is now working, I pasted some vids directly today Smile
RE: Missing link to quoted post
I too was wondering about this.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
Hmm yeah, that's a shame.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Yeah, just saw this.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
This seems to be caused by the AutoMedia plugin when the setting for showing videos inside of quotations is enabled. I've turned that feature off for now, so the arrows should be showing.
RE: [Fixed] Missing link to quoted post
Indeed they are showing! Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Fixed] Information in blue ribbon at top of page, correct? Angrboda 8 2560 April 29, 2015 at 7:30 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  [Fixed] Using "quick edit" removes spaces between lines in post Faith No More 4 1336 April 24, 2015 at 9:10 am
Last Post: Tiberius
  [Fixed] Smiles box is partially covered (and fonts!!!) Dystopia 3 1072 April 12, 2015 at 6:08 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  [missing] mobile post icon pocaracas 0 811 April 12, 2015 at 11:26 am
Last Post: pocaracas
  [Fixed] "Top Members" link missing. Jackalope 5 1434 April 12, 2015 at 2:59 am
Last Post: Jackalope
  [Fixed] New Thread Window Overlaps Smileys AFTT47 5 1660 April 12, 2015 at 1:06 am
  [Fixed] "Top Posts" link missing. Jackalope 1 899 April 12, 2015 at 1:03 am
  [Fixed] Remove border from avatar display in posts Jackalope 4 1074 April 11, 2015 at 1:10 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  [Fixed] Post subject should be bold Jackalope 1 838 April 11, 2015 at 12:19 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  [Fixed] Missing link to rules Jackalope 0 701 April 10, 2015 at 5:14 pm