Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 9:59 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello bitches.
Smile 
Hello bitches.
I'm new around here, ready to discuss a lot about stupid ugly shitty believers and about how god is a fat idiotic inexistent asshole that loves to play The Sims Earth.

Be gentle and kind and poise to my person. FSM Grin
RE: Hello bitches.
um hello there fattychan
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
Welcome Smile

I tend to think of myself as more of a dumbass than a bitch. Dumbass bitch, I guess.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Hi....
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
How can humans still believe in such thing as a god , as a deity, in plain 21th century?, we've come a long way, seems like humans are stuck in their ignorance twilight zone.
DAMN I am an atheist and you already rub me the wrong way...good luck with the others
Quote:How can humans still believe in such thing as a god

Wait till you talk to a few of them around here and the answer will become clear.

Welcome.
(April 12, 2015 at 5:42 pm)fattychan Wrote: How can humans still believe in such thing as a god , as a deity, in plain 21th century?, we've come a long way, seems like humans are stuck in their ignorance twilight zone.

It's a real mystery...
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(April 12, 2015 at 5:42 pm)polar bear Wrote: DAMN I am an atheist and you already rub me the wrong way...good luck with the others

thank you polar, my objective is to stir up the anger inside every dumb believer, since they usually resort to violence to prove their points , or better saying, force their views on everyone else.
Heart
Welcome, I guess, but I can't imagine you'll be here for long.
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.