Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 1:27 am

Poll: Do you vape?
This poll is closed.
Yes
37.50%
9 37.50%
No
45.83%
11 45.83%
What the hell is vaping?
16.67%
4 16.67%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you vape?
Question 
Do you vape?
Well do you? 

I'm relatively new to vaping, but I absolutely love it. I'll never touch a cigarette again, though I might take up pipe smoking for the sheer enjoyment of it. 

What set-up do you use, and what do you recommend for others?

I'm currently using a newbie set; an iStick 20w with an Aspire Nautilus Mini

What flavors are you using and what are your favorites? 

I'm partial to the sweets. I'm currently using a local blend called Zombie Blood, but I've been using a light tobacco flavored Uncle Junk's Jon Wayne, and a few generic berry flavors as well. 

[Image: tumblr_static_tumblr_static_6pgce313duw4...g4_640.jpg]
[Image: bbb59Ce.gif]

(September 17, 2015 at 4:04 pm)Parkers Tan Wrote: I make change in the coin tendered. If you want courteous treatment, behave courteously. Preaching at me and calling me immoral is not courteous behavior.
RE: Do you vape?
I use a Innokin MVPII and a protank2. I've had it for coming up on two years. It's been a trooper, but its crapping out on me, so I think I'm gonna get that istick eleaf next. I bought one for dad when he fucked his last one up and I love it.

I like the sweet flavors, but my favorite all day vapes have always been a good flavored tabacco with a lot of throat hit. But! My absolute favorite is from Groov-e-juice, called Dark side of the rune. It's like a dark, creamy yet harsh, coconut flavore that ends up being more of a tabacco than a sweet.

I also rebuild my own coils for the protank, so between that and $14 for juice a week (sometimes two) you save a ton compared to cigarettes.
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
What dose of nicotine do you generally use? I started out on 6mg per 5 second hits but I'm considering bumping it up a notch or two. I might have to try that Dark side of the rune, I've always liked the taste of coconut but not the texture. xD
[Image: bbb59Ce.gif]

(September 17, 2015 at 4:04 pm)Parkers Tan Wrote: I make change in the coin tendered. If you want courteous treatment, behave courteously. Preaching at me and calling me immoral is not courteous behavior.
I used to use an mvp2 but found them a little temperamental, I now have two I use only as a spare battery for my phone, so I just use a normal stick battery and a Nautilus mini now. I used to use the large Nautilus as well, which is really good IMO, but I vape less than I used to so I swapped for the mini.

I also use vaporisers to smoke cannabis. I have a storm pen type and an extreme q. I like the extreme q because you can attach a bag to it and fill that up and use the storm pen if I'm out and about.
Never felt the need to breathe in burning leaves so don't need a substitute for it Smile
The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

I don't know the mg per seconds, but I usually get 24mg when I go to the shop, and 15mg when I stop at the gas station when I'm in a bind. I didn't find another gas station around the corner (recently moved) that has 24. Big Grin score.

Yeah, my dad and my buddy both had MVP2s that were both temperamental, but mine never gave me troubles. Same with the protank2; my buddy had one that had airflow like a stirring straw, and mine is fine. Then the protank3 and aerotank (was that the name?) came out- his worked perfectly and mine were wonky has hell. I went back to my protank2. If it ain't broke...
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
I would like to get a vaporizer, but not for nicotine.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Buy an MFLB and a power adapter, FNM.
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
I use mini protank 2s and 3s screwed onto basic 510 threaded batteries.

I keep a wide assortment of flavors and have taken to mixing my own. Mostly sweet and fruit flavors. My current favorite is a mix of 55% blueberry and 45% wild cherry. Absolutely scrumptious. Smile

Nicotine, I started at 36mg but have cut all the way back to 1.5mg. Next step is zero and eventually off them completely. I'm sold on them being healthier than tobacco but I am in no way sold on the idea that they're completely healthy. Way too little information on the affects of inhaling chemical food additives.
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
I only vape (24mg) "Tribecca" flavor, made by Halo (http://www.halocigs.com). I love it and everything else tastes like shit in comparison, imo. It's a traditional tobacco flavor with a slightly sweet aftertaste. People often say it smells like syrup or burnt marshmallow. They also have some good starter kits and Triton tanks, though the threading they use is not universal which is pretty stupid. The tank I currently use is a 5ml one made by Aspire. I have had it for almost 6 months and I really enjoy it. My battery is made by "Tesla," and the one before that was a Vision Spinner II, both of which I liked better than Halo's. I also use litecigusa.com quite often as they have virtually everything you could possibly need.
He who loves God cannot endeavour that God should love him in return - Baruch Spinoza