Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 7:11 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fatwa allowing husband to eat his wife.
Fatwa allowing husband to eat his wife.
Lol:

http://metro.co.uk/2015/04/09/eating-you...y-5142511/

I don't get why they don't cut off their penis instead and eat it, it's good in protein.
[Image: Untitled_1.jpg]
RE: Fatwa allowing husband to eat his wife.
I wonder what context the guy meant "eat?"
In the christer world cannabalism is viewed as a curse from god, isn't it ?? It's my understanding that's why the unfortunates that are forced by circumstance to do so (the Donner party springs to mind) are not prosecuted, whereas folks that aren't forced to but do nevertheless (Jeff Dahmer springs to mind) are prosecuted.

I might be wrong about this ?
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(April 15, 2015 at 9:00 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: In the christer world cannabalism is viewed as a curse from god, isn't it ??  It's my understanding that's why the unfortunates that are forced by circumstance to do so (the Donner party springs to mind) are not prosecuted, whereas folks that aren't forced to but do nevertheless (Jeff Dahmer springs to mind) are prosecuted.

I might be wrong about this ?

You are wrong... cannibalism is accepted in christer land. 
Deuteronomy 28:53-57 

Because of the suffering that your enemy will inflict on you during the siege, you will eat the fruit of the womb, the flesh of the sons and daughters the Lord your God has given you. Even the most gentle and sensitive man among you will have no compassion on his own brother or the wife he loves or his surviving children, and he will not give to one of them any of the flesh of his children that he is eating. It will be all he has left because of the suffering your enemy will inflict on you during the siege of all your cities. The most gentle and sensitive woman among you - so sensitive and gentle that she would not venture to touch the ground with the sole of her foot - will begrudge the husband she loves and her own son or daughter the afterbirth from her womb and the children she bears. For she intends to eat them secretly during the siege and in the distress that your enemy will inflict on you in your cities.

Lev 26:29 

You will eat the flesh of your sons and the flesh of your daughters.

Jeremiah 19: 9

I will make them eat the flesh of their sons and daughters, and they will eat one another's flesh during the stress of the siege imposed on them by the enemies who seek their lives.

Lamentation 4:10

With their own hands compassionate women

have cooked their own children,

who became their food

when my people were destroyed.

Ezekiel 5:10

Therefore in your midst fathers will eat their children, and children will eat their fathers. I will inflict punishment on you and will scatter all your survivors to the winds.

2 Kings 6:26-29

As the king of Israel was passing by on the wall, a woman cried to him, "Help me, my lord the king!"

The king replied, "If the Lord does not help you, where can I get help for you? From the threshing floor? From the winepress?" Then he asked her, "What's the matter?"

She answered, "This woman said to me, 'Give up your son so we may eat him today, and tomorrow we'll eat my son.' So we cooked my son and ate him. The next day I said to her, 'Give up your son so we may eat him,' but she had hidden him." 
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The true story of Prophet Mohammed and His Young Wife Aisha Believe Heart 31 2077 September 25, 2022 at 11:48 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  His throne is on water..stunning scientific theory that the Quran foretold 1400 y ago WinterHold 113 21798 March 2, 2020 at 7:34 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Don't report wife beaters : ( Saniu 10 734 September 19, 2018 at 6:04 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  The Abrahamic sacrifice of his son. Mystic 182 18829 March 29, 2018 at 10:29 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Fatwa declares suicide attacks as Haram Foxaèr 17 5902 June 5, 2017 at 6:15 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Converted2Islam on YouTube shares his reasons for apostatizing ReptilianPeon 10 2603 July 17, 2016 at 1:04 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  Pakistan Islam council proposes wife beating TubbyTubby 11 1810 June 1, 2016 at 4:03 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Some Cherry picked hadiths about how to treat wife. Mystic 16 6093 August 14, 2015 at 9:56 am
Last Post: TubbyTubby
  Muhammad's first wife was a successful businessperson but... ReptilianPeon 0 1313 August 12, 2015 at 5:07 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  ISIS: Every Muslim should get out of his house, find a crusader, and kill him mralstoner 8 2804 October 14, 2014 at 8:15 am
Last Post: Dragonetti