Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 3:53 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Daily Show: Future Christ
The Daily Show: Future Christ
The Daily Show had a great bit about Christianity and Christians trying keep it modern, but the piece is most notable for the pastor talking about robot Christians.  That's right.  This man thinks that super intelligent robots will inevitably be Christian, but I'll let him tell you about it...

Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
RE: The Daily Show: Future Christ
I don't know why not?

Xtians now are basically stupid robots.
Awesome! Thank you Big Grin
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
[Image: robot-religion1_3013.png]
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

That was hilarious!  Unfortunately people really believe that horse shit
That pastor is an apostate.

No robot can ever be an actual son of Adam, and therefore, no robot can ever have a soul.

It is blasphemous to even think that.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Yeah, he's even delusional as to how his delusion works.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Why do heretics think they can lead anyone to God when they are ALREADY damned ??

How the fuck does that work, where does that mindset come from ??
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I blame the liberals.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Star Wars - does it have a future? The Valkyrie 129 12917 May 9, 2020 at 5:22 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  World Nut Daily failing The Valkyrie 13 1102 April 3, 2019 at 6:46 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  A President Show Documentary: The Fall of Donald Trump Fake Messiah 0 325 October 18, 2018 at 7:00 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Netflix Show-- Maniac bennyboy 2 257 September 24, 2018 at 6:46 am
  Your daily dragon... Gawdzilla Sama 30 1550 August 29, 2018 at 9:30 am
  Joss Whedon's new show Foxaèr 13 1246 July 16, 2018 at 9:31 pm
Last Post: Succubus
  Favorite old Cartoon Network show? ƵenKlassen 1 414 November 29, 2017 at 2:19 pm
Last Post: Alexmahone
  Favorite old Nickelodeon show? ƵenKlassen 22 1861 November 25, 2017 at 10:19 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Pull the spindle out of his butt, shove it in his mouth, and cancel his TV show ! vorlon13 7 849 April 5, 2017 at 9:56 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Watched a great show & NDE Foxaèr 2 590 January 28, 2017 at 1:09 am
Last Post: Foxaèr