Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 11:28 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What a difference a rum makes
What a difference a rum makes
Great day - my eye is totally better, had a work social trip this afternoon (my team won), got blattered on cocktails they don't make at home (all on the tab!) some delish vegan pizza bread and now on a train to my friend's house and we're going to see my first ever live stand up show - one of my faves too! And the radio is playing great tracks! All worries so distant. Life is so simple really isn't it. Have a great weekend everyone x
RE: What a difference a rum makes
Cooooooool. It's nice to have an awesome day.
How will we know, when the morning comes, we are still human? - 2D

Don't worry, my friend.  If this be the end, then so shall it be.
RE: What a difference a rum makes
Was awesome. Will think of the stand up show and the money I've spent on myself lately as my treat for not killing myself in the last 12 months. Have another special treat planned for this time next year if I'm still here - seeing Derren Brown's current live show Big Grin
"Faith is a state of openness or trust. To have faith is like when you trust yourself to the water. You don't grab hold of the water when you swim, because if you do you will become stiff and tight in the water, and sink. You have to relax, and the attitude of faith is the very opposite of clinging, and holding on. In other words, a person who is fanatic in matters of religion, and clings to certain ideas about the nature of God and the universe becomes a person who has no faith at all. Instead they are holding tight. But the attitude of faith is to let go, and become open to truth, whatever it might turn out to be."

Alan Watts

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The story of Midas makes no sense Foxaèr 13 1115 April 27, 2022 at 11:49 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Anyone makes mental health jokes... Mystic 61 14260 March 23, 2018 at 12:45 am
Last Post: Martian Mermaid
  What makes you cringe? Edwardo Piet 3 531 November 2, 2017 at 1:09 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  What is it that makes people so mean on the internet? NuclearEnergy 9 1091 October 23, 2017 at 8:04 pm
Last Post: c172
  What Makes You Assume That I'm a Troll? RonaldReagansGhost666 11 5073 January 20, 2013 at 7:23 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  Yo ho ho and a bottle of RUM Chuff 30 8725 May 29, 2012 at 1:16 pm
Last Post: Chuff
  Satan Makes Everything Sexier thesummerqueen 37 5674 November 14, 2011 at 7:21 am
Last Post: Zen Badger
  Humanity makes me want to puke.;;help ? Rwandrall 22 6410 June 8, 2011 at 5:02 pm
Last Post: Autumnlicious
  Hawking always makes me smile. Paul the Human 13 4289 April 27, 2010 at 9:08 am
Last Post: Sam
  Why a double negative makes a positive. (Mathematics) Tiberius 13 20936 January 1, 2010 at 5:58 pm
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused