Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 12:31 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
C.S. Lewis was not an Atheist
C.S. Lewis was not an Atheist
[SNIP]

Moderator notice: Removed Link, 30/30
The god who allows children to be raped out of respect for the free will choice of the rapist, but punishes gay men for engaging in mutually consensual sex couldn't possibly be responsible for an intelligently designed universe.

I may defend your right to free speech, but i won't help you pass out flyers.

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.
--Voltaire

Nietzsche isn't dead. How do I know he lives? He lives in my mind.
RE: C.S. Lewis was not an Atheist
Quote:"When I was an Atheist, I had to persuade myself that the whole human race was pretty good fools until about one hundred years ago."

No.  Until the Enlightenment the vast bulk of the human race was oppressed by religious cocksuckers.  A bit of a difference there.
People please, when you post a link please add some context to it, there is no discussion to be had without a context.
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

Closing thread - Update to follow. 

Thread is remaining closed as no content in OP due to removal. 
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C.S. Lewis and the Argument From Morality Jenny A 15 6214 August 3, 2015 at 4:03 pm
Last Post: Jenny A
  C.S. Lewis was not an Atheist (revised) Rhondazvous 3 1527 April 18, 2015 at 6:41 pm
Last Post: Jenny A