Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 6:33 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your end of the world party!
Your end of the world party!
So it's 2016 and that gosh darn Obama has finally decided to peel off the human skinsuit to reveal the Antichrist underneath, and he has then proceeded to launch a global nuclear strike that will obliterate most of the life on Earth...in 12 hours time. Nobody can stop him, as he has locked himself in his ultra-secret bunker with Madonna, Justin Beiber and all those other pesky arse-lickers of the Devil guarding him. God is conspicuous in his absence (no change there), and no help is coming. All the boring people have already been raptured, so the amount of pastors and general crazies screaming about the end will be (in theory) dramatically reduced.
So, with 12 hours until nuclear hellfire raineth from the skies, how do YOU throw a shindig?
Who would you invite? Friends, family, celebrities (non-Devil ones or Devil supporters?) your local homeless network. What do you drink? What do you sing? And considering you won't need to worry about a hangover, or anything else, what else do you get up to?
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
RE: Your end of the world party!
Depends on if the kids are around. If not, good food, good sex, and a walk on the beach. If so good food, good cuddles, and a walk on the beach.
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
Right now? Well, I have some serious stomach woes, so I'm gonna have to just rock out to NPR tonight.

But in general, I don't know. I don't really have any real life friends, but I might like to go to a movie and pig out on bulk candy and sushi afterwards.

I love food.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
I'm going to roofie the neighbor guy up the road and stick my penis in his rectum.

I'm anticipating a pleasant time will be had by all.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I'll guess there wouldn't be any point in sticking to my diet plan anymore, so I'd probably start with the roasted babies first...
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

Go on a killing spree.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Binge on candy like the mature and responsible person I am and spend my last hours laughing at cat memes

You're welcome to join me btw
https://youtu.be/UC_gXD5OE88
He who loves God cannot endeavour that God should love him in return - Baruch Spinoza
I always have wine in the wine cellar. Not for the end of the world, but for general use, as I do not want to ever run out. I would open my most expensive wine.

No, I would not invite anyone over. More wine for me this way.

"A wise man ... proportions his belief to the evidence."
— David Hume, An Enquiry Concerning Human Understanding, Section X, Part I.
I guess I'd start looking for a little girl name Swan and an old bag lady named Sister and make sure I stick close to them!!!
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Funeral or reveal party? c172 57 7379 August 14, 2023 at 5:46 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Ultimate Dinner Party onlinebiker 10 933 October 23, 2019 at 11:05 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  The Poll To End All Polls no one 12 1031 February 5, 2019 at 7:11 pm
Last Post: Yonadav
  Do you know why the end of the month is still too far away? Foxaèr 15 2413 April 22, 2018 at 2:51 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Party like it's 19999? The Valkyrie 47 8829 April 18, 2018 at 4:25 am
Last Post: KittyAnn
  party like it's 399? SaStrike 14 2084 April 17, 2018 at 8:54 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  The end of this month cannot come fast enough Foxaèr 22 4345 April 15, 2018 at 11:46 pm
Last Post: c172
  At the end of my tolerance notimportant1234 4 488 January 26, 2018 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: notimportant1234
Rainbow Flamboyance in rainbow colors for a party-HALP J a c k 23 2108 August 19, 2017 at 5:19 am
Last Post: Athene
  Biological Strategy to end Racism chimp3 46 3705 September 26, 2016 at 12:49 am
Last Post: vorlon13