Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 12:43 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Glenn Stafford
Glenn Stafford
One of my favorite artists of all time, and in my opinion the best composer of all time (though that is a very well challenged title indeed... he's certainly among the best though). Some of my favorites of his are from Warcraft 2, and so I'll just post those first off Smile. I recall that I used to just leave the game running with it paused to listen to the music as I paced the room or chatted with friends Smile

I feel link happy listening to it again... So I'll post the human ones in one post, and the orc ones in the following.
I just love this music Tiger I don't know much about Glenn Stafford outside of the Warcraft series... but I love at least that much Big Grin
And the Orc music:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glenn_Stafford <--- They say so little about this epic composer! : o
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
RE: Glenn Stafford
I still have my original Warcraft: Orcs and Humans disc.
(April 7, 2010 at 12:50 pm)Synackaon Wrote: I still have my original Warcraft: Orcs and Humans disc.

I still have my original Command & Conquer CD. My warcraft CD exploded in my CD-Rom Player.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
(April 7, 2010 at 2:01 pm)leo-rcc Wrote:
(April 7, 2010 at 12:50 pm)Synackaon Wrote: I still have my original Warcraft: Orcs and Humans disc.

I still have my original Command & Conquer CD. My warcraft CD exploded in my CD-Rom Player.

Lol. I got the original CnC as well. Big Grin Think I can find an old beta build of starcraft somewhere in my system as well.
I installed Starcraft again the other day for no apparent reason. It is an epic game Big Grin
(April 7, 2010 at 3:47 pm)Tiberius Wrote: I installed Starcraft again the other day for no apparent reason. It is an epic game Big Grin

Omg I just installed that last month. The game really is epic.
Blizzard games = awesome. Any Blizzard fangirl (like myself) will tell you this. Smile

Edit, i will now use this post to post more epic music! Big Grin Yay all of us! Big Grin

Diablo 3 music!

Starcraft 2 music!

WoW! Big Grin

That's all for now ^_^
I love Terran!
(April 8, 2010 at 6:03 pm)Zhalentine Wrote: I love Terran!

And I love the Photon Canon Dodgy. Starcraft 2 will be awesome! Smile
Burrowing ultralisks FTW!