Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 5:49 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Power of the Message.
The Power of the Message.
God is preparing a time of complete nakedness of His people. This is a time of complete darkness. This is a time where all mankind's will becomes plain. The hearts of men will be their only light of guidance in this shadow of judgment. No heart lit by worldly desire will shine. All who exalt themselves high on the beast of the world fall. It is only by the fiery Spirit that one may find salvation. No selfish pride, ambition, or strut will guide righteousness. Mankind has been preparing for this judgment for immense amounts of time. He has brought into existence God's gifts of salvation, subdued them, then allowed them to rule him by the world's power. His spirit is growing dim, smothered by the worldly clothing he so arrogantly prides himself in. The Earth herself senses this threat to her eternal center. Even she is becoming disturbed by mankind's sinful nature. Son even she will sit in darkness, be forced of her sins, and corrected. Do you even understand the devastation this world will become? A feast for devils and demons. It is as if eating a meal and having it immediately wrenched from your very abdomen rather than mercifully digesting or purging it in disgust. I fear highly for you who are experiencing fearless confidence in these times. You have laughed at God's correction in times of your failures and flaws saying, "Certainly the light I perceived was the Devil." Now I must chuckle at you, but yet I feel deep fear. Has it come to this? Truly, it has come to the time mankind would rather stare at his own shadow then face his Father and love His correction. It saddens me further that some women, even, are now holding scheme in their hearts rather than nurture. What an evil time! Even the 'glory of man' is corrupt, dark, and vexated. Woman's mouth is masked by mystery, and she is clothed by doom! Her wings are that of fairy's than that of an angel. No, if you pay her toll she will set you on the ferry of death and paddle you to its grave herself! You see, each soul has gone from God's Word. Even I, who have been given sight of this truth fumble day and night. I awake at night battling the demons of sleep. I find them knawing at me and the ones I love. Please, lift your light because you are children of God! Your daily lives of robotic work, and sinful play will cease in a screeching stop. Do not let your souls be violently torn from you! Turn yourself inward, and shine the light upon the world to rebuke the Serpent of old. Deny that scab of self that deceives. Rather, allow your holy blood to cover you because it is holy and true. Pour out your heart to God because this is your cleansing. People, remember your common sense, that the heaviest of things fall then sink, and all rivers lead to the ocean. Please, do not harden your hearts against God but believe the Spirit can salvage you. Many of you know me in sin, and vain. Look now, I am a new creation through the Spirit. God would not have lifted me this very night to risk my life with this vision if I did not know, through His revelation, that you have been hurt and stolen from. Your judgments may come upon me by your own power, but God's power saves me. May God bless you with correction and council, and may He have mercy on us all! Amen.

"The Evil One mirrors the light of the Lord. He will lie saying, 'look at my miracles' at the times of the end. The one who believes in the light and not the vain distortion of darkness will be saved."
"Because of God's grace to me, I have laid the foundation like an expert builder...For no one can lay any foundation other than the one we already have--Jesus Christ...But on the judgment day, fire will reveal what kind of work each builder has done. The fire will show if a person's work has any value. If the work survives, that builder will receive a reward. But if the work is burned up, the builder will suffer great loss. The builder will be saved, but like someone barely escaping through a wall of flames." (1 Corinthians 3:10-15)
RE: The Power of the Message.
Here's an idea. Paragraphs.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
Can I rename this thread to "The Power of the Paragraph"?
Hey TheDesciple if I say I've been saved will you go away?
binnyCoffee
Isn't this considered "preaching"?
You know, very counter productive shit.

BTW, couldn't be fucked to read the first sentance let alone the whole thing. I just read a few words then suddenly thought about santa and his magical flying reindeers. (I did spell that right didn't I?) Tongue
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
*reindeer

No, you didn't. It's spelt with an 'ei' and it's already plural. Tongue

Edit: Apparently "reindeers" is acceptable but not the common usage.
(April 6, 2010 at 11:51 am)Ace Wrote: Isn't this considered "preaching"?
You know, very counter productive shit.

I have no idea, I just see a wall of letters and am not bothering reading it.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
I've never read Bible verses before, I renounce my non-faith!
(April 6, 2010 at 11:07 am)leo-rcc Wrote: Here's an idea. Paragraphs.

Here's a better idea. Grow the fuck up. Your invisible sky-daddy doesn't exist.
May I be the first to take this individual's cry for attention seriously?

"Power of the Message"

This is thrown around a lot by Christians and individuals of the faith. When asked what this message is, none of you really know exactly what to say. Some say love, but then you show your collection of blood-stained knives. The backs of those whom disagree still healing the wounds you bitterly dug into.

Some would say the message is to give up to God so that you don't go to hell. To this I can respond that we don't believe in your hell. The only one concerned about it is yourself and so only you need to worry. We are perfectly fine living our lives as we see fit. If God was so truly worried that we'd all be going to hell, he would do something personally about it, instead of having his insecure, unsupportive, and incredibly unloyal disciples to preach to us a message long dead.

There is no Power in this message. There is not even a message to begin with so for it to have power, there would have to be one imprinted into the most contradictory fantasy novel to start. Also, how certain are you that the message you beLIEve is the message the Pope beLIEves? You realize that God to you and to the Pope are two completely individual entities? Every Christians is pandering to their own sense of what they want their God to be. They don't truly beLIEve in Jesus, Yahweh, Moses or anyone for that matter written down in a Religious Text.

If you truly believed the bible, you'd follow it strictly, without deviating to suite your own lifestyle and the culture of the modern world. You do not do this, and you fabricate laws and guidance for a God in your mind for yourself to follow. In essence, you are your own God and The Bible is merely an excuse.

So please, take your Personal Jesus elsewhere. I will not reach out and touch something that only you can handle, and barely at that.
T H E • M U L T I V E R S E • T H E O R Y

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Power of Prayer and Fear of God mcolafson 33 5281 September 19, 2022 at 8:11 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  There is a very good different argument about power. Mystic 12 2754 April 3, 2018 at 8:40 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Are the far right Christians here in the U.S. just upset they're losing power GoHalos1993 52 7762 June 9, 2016 at 3:42 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  This is the message I just got on Facebook Easy Guns 15 4020 December 31, 2015 at 12:13 pm
Last Post: Easy Guns
  whats the message? fojo 4 1039 November 14, 2014 at 4:49 pm
Last Post: fojo
  A friendly Christian sent me a message JesusLover1 83 16079 March 2, 2014 at 9:17 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  End all Suffering now? you have the power. Mark 13:13 46 14186 January 11, 2013 at 1:51 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  a must read message george23 20 8375 March 7, 2012 at 9:09 pm
Last Post: Chris F
  Josh Hamilton receives a message from God! Thor 16 2555 October 31, 2011 at 3:03 pm
Last Post: Thor