Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 9:01 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are the Libertards Overplaying Their Hand?
Are the Libertards Overplaying Their Hand?
http://www.rawstory.com/2015/05/koch-bro...ror-movie/

Quote:Some Tennessee Republicans are getting tired of the Koch brothers meddling in their state politics.

The billionaire libertarians pour cash into Republican campaigns and steer pro-business policies through their Americans for Prosperity organization — which attacks GOP lawmakers who are insufficiently supportive.

Yeah - Americans For Prosperity...mainly the prosperity of these two libertarian scumbags.
RE: Are the Libertards Overplaying Their Hand?
Nice to see. I guess it shouldn't have been unexpected. One shouldn't paint all Republicans with the same brush. There are the idiots, the dickheads and the batshit insane wings of the party and I guess they can clash sometimes. I'm sure they'll all welcome the Koch's with open arms between the GOP convention and the general election though.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
RE: Are the Libertards Overplaying Their Hand?
Libertarianism is a serious disease and it is starting to affect groups that label themselves as atheists (I mean right wing libertarianism).

"I want to free society from State oppression, but I'm totally ok with corporations forming monopolies and enslaving the entire population" (Just replace "free market" with "creationism" and you won't notice a big difference)
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are religions that preach inequality for women and gays, traitors to their country? Greatest I am 129 5546 February 8, 2021 at 9:26 pm
Last Post: Greatest I am
  Let’s take their guns BrokenQuill92 141 9717 November 22, 2020 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Don't hand me this garbage, FIST BUMP! Brian37 22 1734 November 4, 2020 at 5:06 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Two Old Pros - Doing Their Thing Minimalist 8 1033 November 28, 2018 at 3:48 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Palestinian rock throwing, but isnt that against their religion? Kimbi 1 512 September 4, 2018 at 1:52 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  FOX Being Dragged Down By Their Anchor Minimalist 10 1659 August 23, 2018 at 3:38 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Fools And Their Money! Minimalist 10 1117 May 18, 2018 at 3:35 pm
Last Post: Tiberius
  Finally Fox [Faux] News is being called out for their shit NuclearEnergy 3 1457 December 16, 2017 at 12:11 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Senate Republicunt Assholes Prepare Their Own Tax Plan Minimalist 7 1318 November 9, 2017 at 8:12 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Fucking Xtians Promptly Putting Their Hands Out Minimalist 17 3515 September 6, 2017 at 2:54 pm
Last Post: CapnAwesome