Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 8:06 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quick reply gone / subscriptions
Quick reply gone / subscriptions
This morning I noticed the quick reply box which is normally at the bottom of threads I'm viewing has gone. I checked my options and it's still ticked to be there.

Perhaps coincidentally, there's a new subscribe button at the bottom on the mobile version. When I press it I get two options, no emails and then a blank description for the second option. In full mode, I still just get the one option of no emails. Does subscribe to thread actually do anything if you don't get emails?

I just noticed that there are also subscription options when replying in the mobile version, including a correctly labelled emails option.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
RE: Quick reply gone
Weird, works for me
RE: Quick reply gone / subscriptions
*calls admins*
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
(May 7, 2015 at 3:23 am)Pandæmonium Wrote: *calls admins*

Oh shit *runs away*
I changed the "theme" to default in the settings, and that seems to have corrected the problem.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Fixed] Using "quick edit" removes spaces between lines in post Faith No More 4 1337 April 24, 2015 at 9:10 am
Last Post: Tiberius