Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 4:26 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My story! I am an Ex-Muslim, became and Atheist. I was visited by an Angel of God.
My story! I am an Ex-Muslim, became and Atheist. I was visited by an Angel of God.
The paranormal phenomenon I about to share is an actual event happen to me a while back, specifically in December 2011, hence I only revealed this experience to a few people, I haven't told my own family yet.

My life wasn't so perfect when i was young, My plans didn't go as I have hoped, My dreams were shattered into tiny pieces. I lost faith in God (Ex- Muslim), I mostly blamed my parents for what happen in my life, then I turned the table against God (Allah). I began to contemplate to God "why have you forsaken me?", "I deeply believed in you!".... I didn't receive any answers from 'Allah'. I took an oath not to pray again, not to fast again, not to worship 'Allah' again. I lost my religion.

At the age of 21, I considered myself an Atheist. I felt life had no meaning, and believing in God is irrational; I started having suicidal thoughts, everyNight, everyDay, I cry out in my slumber before i go to bed, One lonely night, I was a sleep, a spirit of the Lord visited my room, the Angel pinched my leg, then I immediately woke up from sleep, I abruptly opened my eyes and behold "I saw a 'Ghost, an Angel of the Lord". My first reaction was a total silence I couldn't scream or yell, I was 'calm as a cucumber'. 5 seconds, only 5 seconds all it took me to witness a beautiful Angel, whom was sent down from heaven by God.

I began to examine the evidence of what i saw was a truly an Angel, or was just a figment of my own imagination. My mission became clearer, to pursue the nature of the "Holy Ghost". Who was he? I mean the Angel didn't speak to me, he only wanted me to believe in him, that he exists!; honestly i was convinced, my faith in God was restored. But, i was still in doubt... is this the same God of Islam 'Allah' who heard my prayers, my weeping in my slumber. I have raised many set of questions that night.

Eventually, i came across the Bible (Gospel of Jesus). I began reading from book of John, then book of Matthew... after i realized that Jesus died on the cross for our sins, and resurrected from the dead, then rose to heaven. Immediately my eyes started weeping, at the exact moment i felt the Holy Spirit inside me, It pierced through my heart, a peaceful shadowing touched my soul, I was reborn again by the will of God. My mind was in peace, for the prince of peace (Jesus Christ) is my Lord and savior... he is the savior of all humanity.

My research didn't stop there... later in my life I decided to read the Old Testament. I came across the Book of Daniel, in the book Chapter 10, Verses (5 -7); Prophet Daniel gives a vivid description of the same Angel I saw at that night. It was a truly an Angel, I mean how could this be? for i have disbelieved in God, but he never forsaken me!
"Sometimes I'm confused by what I think is really obvious. But what I think is really obvious obviously isn't obvious..." - Michael Stipe
RE: My story! I am an Ex-Muslim, became and Atheist. I was visited by an Angel of God.
Bullshit.
RE: My story! I am an Ex-Muslim, became and Atheist. I was visited by an Angel of God.
Seconded.
Congratulations! Would you like some ketchup with that fried brain of yours?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

That's just like, your opinion man
(May 8, 2015 at 9:10 am)Cato Wrote: Bullshit.

Its not bullshit, believe me... The experience happen to me during the times when I was reading a book called 'The God Delusion' by Richard Dawkins.

I was a true Atheist, i even converted my closest Muslim friend into Atheism... I still believe religion are bullshit, it was created by men. But, I am telling you, we are not alone in the world. There is something out there, as it was mentioned in the Book of Daniel, the same Angel i have encountered, not kidding!

I wish if it was not true! Sorry man... this is reality. 
"Sometimes I'm confused by what I think is really obvious. But what I think is really obvious obviously isn't obvious..." - Michael Stipe
So you had hallucinations while (half)asleep. What is that supposed to be evidence of?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Have you ever been tested for partial epileptic seizures? Depression and the feelings you describe are both symptoms.
(May 8, 2015 at 9:11 am)Alex K Wrote: Congratulations! Would you like some ketchup with that fried brain of yours?

Ooh gimme gimme gimme, I love me some fried brains
(May 8, 2015 at 9:17 am)Prince Wrote: Its not bullshit, believe me...

No. You have yet to give me reason to.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can you be a "Non religious muslim"? Woah0 31 1776 August 22, 2022 at 8:22 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Muslim students less likely to be awarded top class degrees. Succubus#2 28 2349 March 22, 2020 at 6:02 am
Last Post: Belacqua
  Raw Story gives a voice to atheists.... Brian37 8 1625 October 17, 2018 at 2:51 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Article about clergy who became atheists drfuzzy 38 9457 May 8, 2017 at 12:41 pm
Last Post: Harry Nevis
  An interesting Muslim-Atheist discussion on Religion and Rationality SuperSentient 10 2903 March 5, 2017 at 11:12 pm
Last Post: SuperSentient
  Scientific evidence of God by an atheist (Where mankind is one likely type of God) ProgrammingGodJordan 324 49376 November 22, 2016 at 10:44 am
Last Post: Chas
  Here's what can happen to an atheist in a Muslim country drfuzzy 12 2213 February 13, 2016 at 12:19 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  The Last Wish - Love Story miaharun 0 1169 January 4, 2016 at 7:53 am
Last Post: miaharun
  Personal Angel of Death? brewer 11 3414 January 2, 2016 at 2:42 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  A Sad Story miaharun 10 2838 December 28, 2015 at 9:20 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger