Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 11:14 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tories and Daily Mail hit new low
Tories and Daily Mail hit new low
Fucking bunch of fucking fucks.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/10/...25540.html
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
RE: Tories and Daily Mail hit new low
I take it the Daily Mail is the equivalent of the NY Post?
(May 11, 2015 at 2:30 pm)Iroscato Wrote: Fucking bunch of fucking fucks.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/10/...25540.html
[Image: giphy.gif]

And that is how the law comes to be exploited.

I don't agree with the plans to scrape the Human Rights Act 1998. I think it should be updated, and its loopholes closed. 
[Image: tumblr_m2vsmhTfM41qa1e2io1_r1_500.gif]
(May 11, 2015 at 3:01 pm)Minimalist Wrote: I take it the Daily Mail is the equivalent of the NY Post?

For what it's worth:
"The Daily Mirror is read by people who think they run the country, the Guardian is read by people who think they ought to run the country, the Times is read by people who actually do run the country, the Daily Mail is read by the wives of the people who run the country, the Financial Times is read by people who own the country, the Morning Star is read by people who think the country ought to be run by another country and the Daily Telegraph is read by people who think it is."

—Jim Hacker, Yes, Prime Minister
How will we know, when the morning comes, we are still human? - 2D

Don't worry, my friend.  If this be the end, then so shall it be.
The Post is read by people who can't read.

Think of it as FOX in print.
(May 11, 2015 at 3:17 pm)Minimalist Wrote: The Post is read by people who can't read.

Think of it as FOX in print.

Actually, I did find this:

Daily Mail (Rational Wiki): "The Daily Mail is to the U.K. what the New York Post is to the United States, and what the Drudge Report is to the Internet: to wit, gossipy tabloid "journalism" for those who cannot digest serious news, with a flippantly wingnut editorial stance."

So, yeah, you were right on.
How will we know, when the morning comes, we are still human? - 2D

Don't worry, my friend.  If this be the end, then so shall it be.
They want to take Britain back to 1955, any way they can. First though, they gotta kick that nasty habit of plastering an assortment of near-naked celebrities across their pages.
They're like an old-fashioned, upper class posh twit who's in a constant state of monocle-dropping and harrumphing, but who also looks into the bedroom of the young lady across the street and surreptitiously polishes his gentleman stick, only they're a newspaper read by millions of people and that scares me.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
Post front pages from recent days.

http://nypost.com/cover/

There was a comedienne some years ago by the name of Elaine Boozler.  She used to joke that she would buy Hustler so she could hide her copy of the Post inside of it on the subway.
(May 11, 2015 at 3:41 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Post front pages from recent days.

http://nypost.com/cover/

There was a comedienne some years ago by the name of Elaine Boozler.  She used to joke that she would buy Hustler so she could hide her copy of the Post inside of it on the subway.

Doesn't seem out of step with our right-wing tabloids, i was expecting much worse from American media

And what's with the royal family worship? At least when it's British tabloids you can put it down to silly patriots but why would Americans care? Baffling
“The larger the group, the more toxic, the more of your beauty as an individual you have to surrender for the sake of group thought. And when you suspend your individual beauty you also give up a lot of your humanity. You will do things in the name of a group that you would never do on your own. Injuring, hurting, killing, drinking are all part of it, because you've lost your identity, because you now owe your allegiance to this thing that's bigger than you are and that controls you.”  - George Carlin
Prince Andrew is quite a piece of eye candy for myself.

Woot !!
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FB app hit by low ratings Foxaèr 3 583 June 10, 2021 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  A Trumpy mail carrier threw out ballots...literally Dingo 13 908 October 19, 2020 at 3:28 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Middle School Hit List Foxaèr 24 2619 April 24, 2019 at 8:46 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  A Saudi hit and run criminal breaks his electric ankle bracelet and flees America WinterHold 22 2763 April 15, 2019 at 3:34 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  How Low Can the GOP/POTUS go? OP/ED Brian37 15 959 March 29, 2019 at 5:10 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Saudi Arabia: The Saudi hit squad linked to the Khashoggi murder WinterHold 9 1333 March 22, 2019 at 11:55 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Possible cat 4 to hit my area Thurs. Brian37 136 11007 September 23, 2018 at 12:34 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Bill Daily dead at 91 Foxaèr 1 350 September 10, 2018 at 4:36 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Saudi group posts photo of plane about to hit Toronto's CN tower... ReptilianPeon 17 2550 August 10, 2018 at 4:59 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  I Wonder When The Bar Will Get Low Enough For The Deplorables to Get In? Minimalist 12 1262 May 17, 2018 at 4:19 pm
Last Post: Whateverist