Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 10:24 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I shot George Zimmerman, call 911
I shot George Zimmerman, call 911
Apparently ol George has been shot in a road rage incident.

Quote:An employee at a nearby business, Kenneth Cornell, said he was exiting his car after lunch when a man drove up and started yelling about the shooting.

The man shouted to Cornell: "I shot George Zimmerman, call 911. I don't have a phone."

Cornell said the man didn't know whether Zimmerman was hurt. He called 911.

According to Cornell, the man told him that he and Zimmerman have had three disputes. This time, Zimmerman waved a gun and the man shot at him, according to Cornell.

Police arrived minutes after he called 911, Cornell said.

Police have not verified Cornell's account to CNN.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/11/us/florida...index.html

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy...
Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.
[Image: JUkLw58.gif]
RE: I shot George Zimmerman, call 911
Too bad.  He lived.
Too bad his aim was poor enough to not have killed the guy.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

I'm 100% sure it was his fault somehow, haven't even bothered reading the article
“The larger the group, the more toxic, the more of your beauty as an individual you have to surrender for the sake of group thought. And when you suspend your individual beauty you also give up a lot of your humanity. You will do things in the name of a group that you would never do on your own. Injuring, hurting, killing, drinking are all part of it, because you've lost your identity, because you now owe your allegiance to this thing that's bigger than you are and that controls you.”  - George Carlin
The shooter should spend more time on a gun range practicing.  He really needs to work on his aim.

"A wise man ... proportions his belief to the evidence."
— David Hume, An Enquiry Concerning Human Understanding, Section X, Part I.
Well, I'm sure it was... hmm, what were Zimmerman's words?

Ah, yes: "part of god's plan."
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
(May 11, 2015 at 4:24 pm)Esquilax Wrote: Well, I'm sure it was... hmm, what were Zimmerman's words?

Ah, yes: "part of god's plan."

Agh, that was the most arrogant thing i've ever heard
“The larger the group, the more toxic, the more of your beauty as an individual you have to surrender for the sake of group thought. And when you suspend your individual beauty you also give up a lot of your humanity. You will do things in the name of a group that you would never do on your own. Injuring, hurting, killing, drinking are all part of it, because you've lost your identity, because you now owe your allegiance to this thing that's bigger than you are and that controls you.”  - George Carlin
Got a taste of his own medicine.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
Meh, he was probably carrying a bag of skittles...

disclaimer:
It's immoral to wish for someone to suffer a violent death even if they are a murderer blah blah
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(May 11, 2015 at 4:48 pm)Alex K Wrote: Meh, he was probably carrying a bag of skittles...

disclaimer:
It's immoral to wish for someone to suffer a violent death even if they are a murderer blah blah

Do you mean to suggest that it is not immoral to wish for someone to have a nonviolent death?  If not, what is the point of the adjective "violent" in your sentence?

"A wise man ... proportions his belief to the evidence."
— David Hume, An Enquiry Concerning Human Understanding, Section X, Part I.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  George Carlin American Dream vannymanny 6 530 June 29, 2022 at 8:29 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Stage set for impeachment after Pence dismisses House call to invoke 25th Am. WinterHold 26 1123 January 15, 2021 at 6:24 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  California High Capacity Magazine Ban Shot Down. onlinebiker 73 2444 August 25, 2020 at 1:37 am
Last Post: Peebothuhlu
  George Zimmerman suing parents of Trayvon Martin among others Cecelia 140 7529 December 11, 2019 at 11:13 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Shot in her own home! Brian37 119 7499 October 16, 2019 at 7:07 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Pregnant Alabama Woman who was shot charged with Manslaughter of her unborn baby Cecelia 94 7532 July 3, 2019 at 4:27 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  "A good guy with a gun" saves the day, only to be shot dead himself Aegon 30 3169 November 14, 2018 at 11:23 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Now There Are Two Reasons To Toss George Will Out Minimalist 5 768 June 29, 2018 at 8:50 am
Last Post: oldpollock
  IRS tax scam phone call DO NOT ANSWER. Brian37 20 2305 January 30, 2018 at 2:08 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  George Takei (original Star Trek Sulu) Accused of Sexual Assault AFTT47 31 6589 November 13, 2017 at 8:32 am
Last Post: LuisDantas