Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 7:24 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In Korean
In Korean
And it does not matter.  We all know what they are saying.

RE: In Korean
Maybe he's propositioning Vorlon13. Big Grin
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
Might be several years before it would do either of them much good.
Indeed
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Okay, if I ever become an umpire for home plate, I am going to wear a protective cup.  That almost hurts just watching the video.

"A wise man ... proportions his belief to the evidence."
— David Hume, An Enquiry Concerning Human Understanding, Section X, Part I.
Almost hurts watching it??

My balls are so far up inside my stomach right now I am singing soprano

Thanks Min...good break for the day
Can't watch it, since the shits of youtube locked it for my region because of some corporate slimeball. But it looks like the aftermath of being kicked in the balls. It hurts to see it.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(May 14, 2015 at 2:39 pm)abaris Wrote: Can't watch it, since the shits of youtube locked it for my region because of some corporate slimeball. But it looks like the aftermath of being kicked in the balls. It hurts to see it.

Instead of a kick, think of getting hit with a baseball, thrown by a professional pitcher, in a professional game.  Think of getting to watch it at normal speed, and again in slow motion.

"A wise man ... proportions his belief to the evidence."
— David Hume, An Enquiry Concerning Human Understanding, Section X, Part I.
Mine is locked, too, but I get the idea from the still-shot. I can feel the pain oozing from that picture.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
I used to umpire Little League games.  Always told the catchers that their primary job was to protect the umpire.

They always laughed.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm A Korean - Rucka Rucka Ali Shinylight 4 2957 June 11, 2010 at 5:05 am
Last Post: Violet