Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 3:28 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For fuck's sake.
For fuck's sake.
Why are the majority of users'' "gender" status in their bio still showing "undisclosed"?
Min? You may be a bitch with a dirty mouth all this time!
Not that there's anything wrong with that!

C'mon guys, everyone needs to fess up now!
Admins,  please add a third option in the drop box for " both".
In this day and age, we cannot be seen to discriminate against hermaphrodites, etc

Ignoramus = small brained humanoid with testicles, god gene and caring gland surgically removed.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
RE: For fuck's sake.
Fuck off!

Tongue
I demand we have an opinion to change our gender to asexual panromantic agender rainbow horse-main tale with leather grip cricket bat, because that's my gender identity and it's a legitimate gender because I say it is.
"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the road, and then getting hit by an airplane"  - sarcasm_only

"Ironically like the nativist far-Right, which despises multiculturalism, but benefits from its ideas of difference to scapegoat the other and to promote its own white identity politics; these postmodernists, leftists, feminists and liberals also use multiculturalism, to side with the oppressor, by demanding respect and tolerance for oppression characterised as 'difference', no matter how intolerable."
- Maryam Namazie

Fuck Off

Tongue
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Gender identification + fucking belongs in the Area69! Go there!! Shoo!!
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

Anusius blesses this thread.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(May 15, 2015 at 1:48 am)Yeauxleaux Wrote: I demand we have an opinion to change our gender to asexual panromantic agender rainbow horse-main tale with leather grip cricket bat, because that's my gender identity and it's a legitimate gender because I say it is.

I'm a dragon. Suck it up!
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

I like keeping people wondering.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
C, no offense, but you'd make a really ugly chick :p
Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.
(May 15, 2015 at 8:53 am)rexbeccarox Wrote: C, no offense, but you'd make a really ugly chick :p

He doesn't really make a very pretty man...

I'm kidding don't kill me.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Yeah you know what? Fuck it. Fuck God and fuck all religions. Gentle_Idiot 12 1460 October 12, 2022 at 10:25 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris