Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 6:11 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Inquisition here
Hello Inquisition here
Saw some of you over at the TTA forums and thought I'd check this forum out.

I was a former Pentecostal/Evangelical all of my life, about 3 years ago, after a long period of agnosticism and backing away from religion, I decided to resolve the god question, so here I am.  FSM Grin  
RE: Hello Inquisition here
We certainly didn't expect you Big Grin

Welcome
Welcome. It feels so good to say that you're receiving the first blueberry welcome muffins I have made in two months. Make yourself at home.

(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Hello
(May 16, 2015 at 2:50 pm)Neimenovic Wrote: We certainly didn't expect you Big Grin

Welcome

Darn it. Someone beat me to it. Welcome newbie.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

[Image: Mfw+no+4+_5b55cc5fefffb5569a53756d3c27ef2d1.jpg]

Sorry.  Couldn't resist.
Welcome
Welcome aboard. Welcome
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
Welcome

Every person over 25 here was screaming to be the first to say it, but the Bosnian spy is on his game today.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Welcome to the party.
“Properly read, the Bible is the most potent force for atheism ever conceived.” 
-Isaac Asimov

“Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?”
-Douglas Adams

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello all! I'm new here. My de- conversion story. Short and sweet. Sinyail 2 2285 March 4, 2011 at 2:35 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko