Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 1:56 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My life is this site, a revival
My life is this site, a revival
How many hours have you logged in this site?

For me:
4 Months, 1 Week, 5 Minutes, 44 Seconds
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: My life is this site, a revival
1 Month, 3 Weeks, 6 Days, 56 Minutes, 27 Seconds

Although I wonder how it calculates that. I leave the site open in two different tabs most times.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
I think it calculates how we post, not precisely being logged in.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
2 Months, 2 Weeks, 5 Days, 19 Hours, 18 Minutes, 20 Seconds
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
3 Days, 13 Hours, 2 Minutes, 12 Seconds

I have a long way to go.
“Properly read, the Bible is the most potent force for atheism ever conceived.” 
-Isaac Asimov

“Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?”
-Douglas Adams
1 Month, 6 Days, 16 Hours, 36 Minutes, 12 Seconds
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

4 Weeks, 2 Days, 18 Hours, 35 Minutes, 1 Second

That's over a 5 year period. I'm a bigger reader than a contributor.
Sum ergo sum
I think the login data is incorrect. We discussed this a few years back. I'm gonna check Min's login time.
1 Month, 2 Weeks, 3 Days, 13 Hours, 50 Minutes, 16 Seconds
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
I have spent 6 months on this site over the years. I joined 5 years ago. It has evolved.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What news site(s) do you follow? arewethereyet 20 1388 August 20, 2021 at 8:36 am
Last Post: Brian37
Bug Is your personal web site malicious? JohnMBauer 8 682 May 24, 2020 at 7:38 pm
Last Post: Succubus#2
  Somewhat reliable weather site sought. Gawdzilla Sama 7 1027 August 2, 2018 at 8:56 pm
Last Post: RoadRunner79
  Ever wonder what the admins of this site do in their super secret hidden forum? ErGingerbreadMandude 91 9793 January 10, 2018 at 4:25 pm
Last Post: Joods
  So I found this site... :D Excited Penguin 57 4292 July 30, 2016 at 11:23 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
Exclamation Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, reta 9 2092 April 23, 2016 at 1:49 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  SITE IS BACK UP TheRealJoeFish 13 2144 April 9, 2015 at 5:34 pm
Last Post: Alex K
Question Found an religious site that says religion is bad Phish 2 1527 March 3, 2013 at 6:42 am
Last Post: xXUKAtheistForTheTruthXx
  Is this site credible or loony scarmungering Gooders1002 7 1113 February 19, 2013 at 9:11 pm
Last Post: Question Mark
Exclamation I hate seeing Theists On this Site! All Knowing Hippie 61 17010 August 8, 2012 at 9:58 am
Last Post: Cinjin