Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 8:32 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Hearthstone players 'round here?
Any Hearthstone players 'round here?
Oh man, this game has its hooks in deep. Luckie and I play together at least once a day (well, I play, she looks over my shoulder Tongue ) and in the last competitive season I hit the top 20% of all ranked players, which is a nice feeling. I'm currently tinkering with a dragon-centric Paladin deck, so if you want to hit me up, my friend's list is open: I've got the same Battle.net username as I do here, so have at it. Tongue
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
RE: Any Hearthstone players 'round here?
Yeah I've been playing for a year or so Smile Sounds like you're kicking ass! Glad you're enjoying it. I mainly play warlock, warrior and priest at the moment.

I don't play nearly as much as I used to (which was constantly) and I've enjoyed the recent expansions. I'm saving up the gold for the last wing of the second campaign now. Mentally preparing for those heroic challenges Shock

I'm robvalue on there so feel free to add me, and I'd be happy to play if we bump into each other Smile
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
The kind gentleman, on the post above me, introduced me to this addicting game. If you're on the Americas server, I'd be happy to lose to you.
Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' -Isaac Asimov-
Smile My full username is robvalue#2198 as it seems just the first bit isn't enough for a friend request.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of my best videos
I played very intensely for a little while but then kind of dropped off a few weeks after the Gnomes and Goblins set was released. I should really get back to playing...
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
A new expansion is out, another solo campaign Smile Have you played that yet? All about dragons and stuff. 700g a wing again.

Index of my best videos
(June 2, 2015 at 2:20 am)Salacious B. Crumb Wrote: The kind gentleman, on the post above me, introduced me to this addicting game. If you're on the Americas server, I'd be happy to lose to you.

Yeah, that's the server I play on. I'm Esquilax#1783, on there, so feel free to add me.

You got a friend request sent your way too, Rob. Tongue
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
I played it when it first came out, but I stopped after my old iPad broke. It's a fun game, but I didn't think it was worth having to keep buying new packs. Now that I've got another iPad, I may try it again.

I'm a Magic: The Gathering fan, though, and Hearthstone feels a little shallow compared to that.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
I'd rather play a card game where the monsters don't need a special ability to keep my opponents from just bypassing them. I got into it a bit, and it definitely looks fun, but in my opinion it has a significant flaw.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

(June 2, 2015 at 12:03 pm)Chad32 Wrote: I'd rather play a card game where the monsters don't need a special ability to keep my opponents from just bypassing them. I got into it a bit, and it definitely looks fun, but in my opinion it has a significant flaw.

Blasphemy!!

jk Tongue
Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' -Isaac Asimov-

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Any GTA V gamers here? GODZILLA 5 523 March 29, 2018 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: Raven Orlock
  Anybody here have any favorite Sega Genesis/Mega Drive games? ƵenKlassen 7 1220 November 18, 2017 at 1:45 pm
Last Post: Cecelia
  Does anyone here have any favorite SNES games? ƵenKlassen 18 2614 November 18, 2017 at 1:44 pm
Last Post: Cecelia
  Any Mario Maker-ers Up In Here? Astonished 0 438 August 4, 2017 at 12:17 am
Last Post: Astonished
  Any armchair assassins here? (Assassin's Creed franchise thread) Regina 27 3130 June 14, 2015 at 10:16 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  Any Boardgames enthusiasts here? là bạn điên 29 3655 December 25, 2013 at 4:22 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Calling AtheistForums.org Poker Players NoMoreFaith 24 7570 June 12, 2012 at 11:16 am
Last Post: WhatIfGodWasJustAMyth
  Any other modders / game devs here? Tempus 10 3952 April 7, 2012 at 7:03 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Any LOTRO Players? Gooders1002 9 2621 February 11, 2012 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Found out we had some Oblivion players. lrh9 23 5261 December 14, 2010 at 3:11 am
Last Post: Light of Truth