Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 11:42 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
it's me marsellus wallace
it's me marsellus wallace
My hard disk on my laptop broke and all the data is gone along with all my log in history, I can't remember my password.
Also, I think someone stole my e-mail, cuz when I saw the recovery e-mail dot'd, It' seemed very strange to me.

anyway, I'd like for any moderator to confirm it's really me, by asking me questions and stuff, right ? what I want is to change the e-mail the older account is registered to.

I know this could be a scam, so you are free to ask me anything you want.
RE: it's me marsellus wallace
Just answer these questions honestly:

1) Who do you think you are?

2) What gives you the right?

3) Where do you get off?

4) How dare you?
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
Unlike phony religious shitwits, our mods can work miracles.  They can probably raise you from the dead!

Big Grin
What does Marcellus Wallace look like?
(June 11, 2015 at 1:49 pm)Exian Wrote: Just answer these questions honestly:

1) Who do you think you are?

2) What gives you the right?

3) Where do you get off?

4) How dare you?

me.
the left side.
the bus stop.
like dis. 

Tongue

(June 11, 2015 at 1:51 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Unlike phony religious shitwits, our mods can work miracles.  They can probably raise you from the dead!

Big Grin

I really hope so.

(June 11, 2015 at 1:52 pm)Neimenovic Wrote: What does Marcellus Wallace look like?

what ? Tongue
SAY WHAT AGAIN!

ETA: I'll see if I can get an admin on it....
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(June 11, 2015 at 1:57 pm)Marsha Walrus Wrote: what ? Tongue

Say 'what' again.

Say 'what' again, I dare you,

I double dare you motherfucker, say what one more goddamn time!
PM me and we'll get your old account sorted out.
Man, I'm quick.

You can thank me with a shipment of cupcakes, MW. Lemon Creme, plz.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Aww I like your new username, it's easier to say and remember.
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue