Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 9:43 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BLASPHEMY!
BLASPHEMY!
FSM Grin 

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-33144830

Quote:Nestle says it will destroy more than $50m (£32m) worth of its hugely popular Maggi noodles, following a ban imposed by India's food safety regulator.
India's food safety regulator says tests have found the instant noodles "unsafe and hazardous" and has accused Nestle of failing to comply with food safety laws.
The company insists that the noodles are safe and is challenging the ban.

May the FSM (PHNA) punish these heretical corporate pricks and government officials by casting them into the boiling pot for eternity!
RE: BLASPHEMY!
'The company insists the noodles are safe'

Phew.....the poor little things, they must be terrified
Persecution of noodles is a sad thing. May He protect His people from the Noodlecaust.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Help, the sacred word of the FSM is being persecuted! Panic
Ramen.
*pun involving noodles*

*cue laughter*
[Image: noodles-everywhere_c_139365.jpg]
I don't believe it unless there is some sataycian of the sources...
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
50m for Nestle Maggi is probably only one or two days production.  Maybe a week if they use the facility for any other products.  Don;t yall worry, Nestle is like the Catholic Church of Noodledom, their cup runneth over.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
This from the country where people have to literally be forced to use toilets?

Indians have very odd and very disparate standards of safety and hygiene, speaking from experience.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Blasphemy Thread Disagreeable 49 3162 October 17, 2023 at 10:00 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Blasphemy, I can and I will...... Brian37 18 2159 March 30, 2015 at 3:28 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Blasphemy lifesagift 203 22680 February 20, 2015 at 12:14 pm
Last Post: TubbyTubby
  Pakistan disabled girl arrested for blasphemy frankiej 36 11892 August 24, 2012 at 11:29 pm
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused
  Blasphemy II Cinjin 129 48416 June 25, 2012 at 11:26 pm
Last Post: Cinjin
  Blasphemy Day International 2009 moodydaniel 0 1591 March 4, 2009 at 11:15 am
Last Post: moodydaniel