Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 6:41 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tapatalk
Tapatalk
Hey admins,

For several months I've been unable to connect with tapatalk. I have the latest fully paid for version but just get the "unable to connect, please contact the forum admin" toast.
RE: Tapatalk
Mine didn't work for a few weeks but it's fine now. I used to get the same message but deleted the forum and then added it again and signed in and works ok.
Tapatalk
Works fine for me. [Image: 2fefe36a34a4ff8421020bef22d78eec.jpg]
Strange, I've uninstalled, cleared data and reinstalled and tried other versions of the app and in all cases I get the same message.
I have now done a factory reset of my phone and it still doesn't work. All other subscribed forums work ok so maybe there's something with my account that's screwy? It did start after the forum software change??
It was out for me for about 2 months following the migration.

After Tibs updated the forum a few weeks back, I was able to log in. Tapatalk just pushed an Android update last night, is that when it started?
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
No, this has been going on for months.
I would recommend posting on the Tapatalk support forums, but I did and they never answered my thread.

Try changing your password on the forum and delete af.org from your Tapatalk profile, then try logging in again with the new password. My thought is that the app can't properly handshake with the forum.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tapatalk connection StuW 4 1281 February 5, 2015 at 5:52 am
Last Post: StuW
Question Tapatalk? Shaggy 29 4825 August 11, 2014 at 11:53 am
Last Post: Bibliofagus
  tapatalk not working? ohh EPiC FAiL 29 10470 July 22, 2012 at 2:10 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Kudos for Tapatalk fr0d0 8 3478 April 1, 2012 at 7:55 am
Last Post: Tiberius
  tapatalk not working Zen Badger 3 2232 March 6, 2012 at 7:13 am
Last Post: leo-rcc