Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 5:48 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Because I Can't Make Fun of My Cousin On Facebook
Because I Can't Make Fun of My Cousin On Facebook
https://answersingenesis.org/family/marr...president/

My cousin is a teacher. Her mother, my aunt, supports same sex marriage so I was surprised when she posted this article by Ken Ham. Apparently, she is not only against same sex marriage but evolution as well.

Quote:Well, I do have a message for President Obama and five members of the US Supreme Court:

You did not invent marriage. God did.
Marriage was instituted by God when He created man male and female—Adam and Eve. In fact, Jesus Christ the God-man quoted from Genesis when He taught that the meaning of marriage is based on the history in Genesis (see Matthew 19:4-6)—that God made the first marriage with one male and one female and told them to multiply and fill the earth.

The president and the Supreme Court need to repent and return to the One who is in authority over them—the One who is the absolute authority, the Creator God who also put them in positions of authority (Daniel 4:3, 17, 37). He is the Creator God against whom these Washington leaders have rebelled as members of Adam’s race—the Creator God who stepped into history to pay the penalty for our sins so they can be reconciled to their God. With the rebellious person, God is “patient toward you, not wishing that any should perish, but that all should reach repentance” (2 Peter 3:9). Yes, the Supreme Court and the president need to repent of their mocking the first and most fundamental of human institutions that God ordained in Scripture: the family that God ordained with one man and one woman in marriage.

Ken Ham also goes into a rant that the rainbow was invented by god and that the world will be judged by fire. He believes the life sized ark he is building will be a testimony to us all that we are sinful and need god.

I am not saying anything to her because I love her mom but I can rant against her on this site. None of her family members have commented on her link to the article which is unusual. They usually say something on her facebook posts. Of course, she has the right to post a link to any dumbass that she wants but I was surprised that she supports Ham.
RE: Because I Can't Make Fun of My Cousin On Facebook
This is such a good thread idea. I may have to jump on here to vent off some steam from some of my close minded family members.
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
Quote:Well, I do have a message for President Obama and five members of the US Supreme Court:

You did not invent marriage. God did.

[Image: conan-rofl.gif]
(June 29, 2015 at 7:23 am)Exian Wrote: This is such a good thread idea. I may have to jump on here to vent off some steam from some of my close minded family members.

TY. Go ahead and vent. Mock them here. It will help you be calmer when you have to deal with them in real life
Well, that's certainly disturbing.

But Brian Fisher also went full retard by comparing gay marriage to 9/11 on his FB page. He also raped the "day of infamy" quote from Roosevelts speech on Pearl Harbor. I'm not even sure I want to know what's going on in the heads of these people. It's actually pretty depressing to see such levels of idiocy in the year 2015.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(June 29, 2015 at 7:17 am)Nope Wrote: My cousin is a teacher.

I'm sorry for that.
Please tell me your cousin teaches physical education and not a course that requires honing one's students' reasoning skills -- and certainly not biology.
(June 29, 2015 at 11:11 am)Crossless1 Wrote: Please tell me your cousin teaches physical education and not a course that requires honing one's students' reasoning skills -- and certainly not biology.

I think she teaches second grade so hopefully she isn't doing too much harm.
Your cousin is an asswipe.

Sorry, but there it is.
I'm so glad I've distanced myself from screwball relatives.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There will be fewer "cousin" stories in the future, I think. Gawdzilla Sama 0 502 December 15, 2020 at 10:52 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  2011 post from Facebook regarding 2012 "rapture" Foxaèr 1 565 May 23, 2018 at 10:25 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Just looking for some fun reactions to today's Bible reading drfuzzy 13 2260 January 29, 2018 at 12:42 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  I don't believe in Christianity primarily because of the brain SerenelyBlue 111 12715 September 20, 2016 at 12:30 am
Last Post: Cecelia
  Christianity Can't Be True Because... pipw1995 75 11556 August 31, 2016 at 1:18 pm
Last Post: Simon Moon
  This Movie Needs A Guy and Two Robots Making Fun Of It Minimalist 7 1495 June 7, 2016 at 10:46 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  "heaven" meme on facebook drfuzzy 34 7730 May 2, 2016 at 4:44 am
Last Post: GUBU
Wink Well, that was fun! Cyberman 25 3187 March 10, 2016 at 5:44 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Why atheists make fun of you christians dyresand 10 5500 September 30, 2015 at 9:52 am
Last Post: vorlon13
Photo Christian Memes/Pics Because Reasons -- Please add your favorites stop_pushing_me 29 13703 September 23, 2015 at 9:53 pm
Last Post: Homeless Nutter