Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 7:56 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Religion makes sense
Religion makes sense
When truly reflect about ourselves, we realize within us are divine treasures that originate from a higher reality. These tools and treasures and divine weapons need to be trained and honed. Yet despite these divine treasures, we see humanity often ignoring them, and transgressing against them.

The ultimate source of these treasures and it's ultimate direction, is such, that these treasures within ourselves speak of this source as a comprehensive compassionate and specially kind loving being that wishes to honor us with these treasures.

As these treasures and their awakening and direction is of a unseen reality, there would be in the unseen journey, a way towards learning the way to walk with these treasures.

Some people who hearts are that of sight and power, would reach the destination, and be fit for guiding humanity and becoming examples to follow in the unseen journey to God.  The treasures in us are obviously meant to be used in a way that is exalted, and there would be out of God's infinite grace infinite souls and out of infinite souls there being bound to be those who are of the exalted path.

No one but God can manifest these holy souls, and make them guides for us...for we who are not guided cannot simply decide what the guidance and who the Guides are.

It makes sense the Honorable Creator would admonish us and remind us through his words, about following the path of those who he favored with divine guidance and are of the best people.

These treasures and divine words in us, are in weak state. Unfortunately, if we reflect upon it, we see we are very weak towards the divine forces within us.   

In the Unseen, there is form of beauty and glory, that is tied with the spirit of devotion to God. Different manifestations of glory and beauty take place, but there is an etiquette to follow.

Just as we need teachers to teach us math, and we need teachers to teach us science, and books help, God has appointed us teachers to teach us how to use and perfect the treasures with in us and has sent revealed books. 

This is rational given how human center around learning from both books, practice, and practical teachers. 

The teachers in the journey to God are those who are aware of the etiquette required in each stage and who's hearts have been revealed the unseen forms of good actions. 

In this day and age, however, there is no access to an outward guide of this nature, but the way to access it is to frequently turn to God.  If we turn to God often, surely he will guide us towards his Guide of time and appoint him as a companion to our journey.

He will help us realize the majesty of his speech and purify our hearts.

Religion makes sense, because, religion is about putting into practice divine treasures in the soul: through divine text and writing, through practical example and code of practice, and through teachers and guides. 

Denying the divine treasures in the soul is illogical and against our knowledge of ourselves.

If we remember ourselves, we will remember God.

We are all connected to a spiritual kingdom, in which we can look into. It's about time we begin to look with the eyes of our hearts and get connected to the spiritual world, and realize the path of our Leaders and Guides, and that we take a journey with the company of the guide of our time.

Deism is to dry, no link to the higher realms, no training from God on how to hone divine weapons and treasures, no help and guidance from God...etc...

And Atheism, to be blunt, just denies what we are, and what we can see ourselves to be.

Religion is logical and reasonable.
RE: Religion makes sense
[Image: facehoof-animated.gif]
Dying to live, living to die.
Religion makes sense
You are whacked right out of your skull man. Get some stronger meds.
(July 1, 2015 at 10:49 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: When truly reflect about ourselves, we realize within us are divine treasures that originate from a higher reality. These tools and treasures and divine weapons need to be trained and honed. Yet despite these divine treasures, we see humanity often ignoring them, and transgressing against them.

The ultimate source of these treasures and it's ultimate direction, is such,...

This is as far as I got because 'is such' reminded me of 'such as' which reminded me of this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww

I'm confident without reading the rest that you make as much sense as this genius.
(July 1, 2015 at 10:49 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: When truly reflect about ourselves, we realize within us are divine treasures that originate from a higher reality.

[blahblahblah]

Religion is logical and reasonable.

[Image: 9q89qv.jpg]

(July 1, 2015 at 10:49 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: Religion is logical and reasonable.

Apparently not if I seriously consider what preceded this statement.

Run quick though, that funny looking thing getting smaller in the distance that you have an insatiable desire for is your sanity.
(July 1, 2015 at 11:02 pm)Cato Wrote:
(July 1, 2015 at 10:49 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: When truly reflect about ourselves, we realize within us are divine treasures that originate from a higher reality. These tools and treasures and divine weapons need to be trained and honed. Yet despite these divine treasures, we see humanity often ignoring them, and transgressing against them.

The ultimate source of these treasures and it's ultimate direction, is such,...

This is as far as I got because 'is such' reminded me of 'such as' which reminded me of this...

I'm confident without reading the rest that you make as much sense as this genius.

Miss Teen South Carolina gave me cancer.
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
MK, enough matey.
We know that you believe..

Please give us a little break to mount our defence!

Actually, I'd like the new guys, tone chaser and the pinkish wizard to reply back in a language that doesn't involve logic.
MK didn't do logic as a second language at school.....
Someone please help him...
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Religion makes sense to those who already believe in it, but general only their religion.

For instance, a Hindu will rarely be able to make sense of Islam and won't agree it makes sense. The same is true, for the most part, of Christians and Muslims regarding the other's religion, despite sharing the same origins (which many will also deny).
(July 1, 2015 at 11:14 pm)Spooky Wrote:
(July 1, 2015 at 11:02 pm)Cato Wrote: This is as far as I got because 'is such' reminded me of 'such as' which reminded me of this...

Miss Teen South Carolina gave me cancer.

How could she, she's not very bright.

Crabs, perhaps . . .

Tongue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Prophecy doesn't make sense zwanzig 26 2507 March 12, 2021 at 1:51 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  To all religions/What makes you think...... Brian37 22 2781 February 26, 2019 at 8:46 am
Last Post: no one
  How do you call someone who is religious only because it makes them feel happy? Der/die AtheistIn 38 7423 November 25, 2017 at 12:31 am
Last Post: c172
  What makes your faith true? Fake Messiah 237 33096 November 12, 2017 at 3:27 am
Last Post: Odoital77
  Really makes you think Astonished 7 1954 September 25, 2017 at 12:28 am
Last Post: Astonished
  What makes Christian God so special? causal code 16 4575 August 25, 2017 at 2:35 pm
Last Post: Astonished
  What makes a religion? robvalue 136 13954 June 27, 2016 at 2:33 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  Religion hurts homosexuality but homosexuality kills religion? RozKek 43 10724 March 30, 2016 at 2:46 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Terrorism has no religion but religion brings terrorism. Islam is NOT peaceful. bussta33 13 4906 January 16, 2016 at 8:25 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Religion's affect outside of religion Heat 67 19823 September 28, 2015 at 9:45 pm
Last Post: TheRocketSurgeon