Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 6:10 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VVVVVV
VVVVVV
Anyone else played this game? It's annoyingly addictive. VVVVVV is an indie game made in the style of the old 8-bit graphical 2-D exploration games. You have to navigate through a world filled with obstacles (mainly spikes), but instead of a jump button, you have a flip button that flips the pull of gravity for you only.

The demo is here: http://www.kongregate.com/games/TerryCav...vvvvv-demo

But go and buy the actual game...it's immense. Very challenging, lots of different modes of gameplay, and lots of weird levels that take a lot of thinking to get through. It's said by a few review sites that dying 1,000 times in this game means you're playing it well...and it's true. Luckily there are a load of checkpoints.
RE: VVVVVV
Cool game but it needs flouride.
Ehm...

I think i prefer Battlefield: Bad Company 2...
Or chess for that matter.
Tiger
I have a secret and it is down below!

Intriguing concept.
T H E • M U L T I V E R S E • T H E O R Y
I love the music ! And the game is really cool, the huge number of checkpoints and death reminds me of the game "I wanna be the guy: the movie: the game", another cool game, but entirely free.
I might buy the game.
[Image: pPQu8.png]