Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 2:47 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No boys allowed!
No boys allowed!
So I decided to make a little place for us girls to talk about girl stuff. Especially since my last two threads were lead astray by our loveable but pervy menfolk.
RE: No boys allowed!
Of course they do. Males are a corrupting influence...

Smile
Dying to live, living to die.
I'm a gay male. That only counts has being half male, and even of that I am not entirely certain.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(July 14, 2015 at 10:44 pm)Kitan Wrote: I'm a gay male. That only counts has being half male, and even of that I am not entirely certain.

Nope you're still a man
No boys allowed!
For this thread I am Caitlin so hear me roar!
What if I'm a gender non-binary choco latte with whipped cream, monkey tail and leather grip swiss army knife... Who identifies as female? Hehe
"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the road, and then getting hit by an airplane"  - sarcasm_only

"Ironically like the nativist far-Right, which despises multiculturalism, but benefits from its ideas of difference to scapegoat the other and to promote its own white identity politics; these postmodernists, leftists, feminists and liberals also use multiculturalism, to side with the oppressor, by demanding respect and tolerance for oppression characterised as 'difference', no matter how intolerable."
- Maryam Namazie

Sigh.
*Sneaks in anyway*
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Everyone everyone please... let the ladies have time for themselves

./men out.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
Christ! I came here to perv out on listening to girls talk. You guys are ruining it for everyone!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are parents allowed to stay with little kids if infected with covid 19 ? Megabullshit 30 1802 April 3, 2020 at 4:50 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Why are children allowed to act in TV shows/movies? Alexmahone 10 2546 May 27, 2018 at 7:44 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Awesome names for baby boys and baby girls ErGingerbreadMandude 37 3648 February 14, 2018 at 2:40 am
Last Post: energizer bunny
  You are not allowed to reply to this topic. vorlon13 37 6409 September 18, 2017 at 5:59 pm
Last Post: Joods
  You are allowed to reply to this topic. Chad32 9 1259 September 16, 2017 at 11:57 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  No Admins allowed dyresand 71 12793 July 16, 2015 at 11:42 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  No Young People Allowed Whateverist 22 2590 July 15, 2015 at 7:13 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  No Girls Allowed! KUSA 34 3737 July 15, 2015 at 6:49 pm
Last Post: bennyboy
  Is castrating young boys ethical? Tea Earl Grey Hot 99 36661 February 5, 2013 at 5:52 pm
Last Post: Violet
  Grand theft auto, a boys game jonb 2 1396 January 13, 2013 at 10:20 am
Last Post: Napoléon