Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 4:10 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fanboys and Fangirls
Fanboys and Fangirls
I personally am a Trekkie and a Potterhead! What do you guys fan over?
RE: Fanboys and Fangirls
(July 18, 2015 at 3:02 pm)BrokenQuill92 Wrote: I personally am a Trekkie and a Potterhead! What do you guys fan over?

Over YOHIO. I wish you could see him - you would crush on him instantly. Even straight guys say he's fuckable, that cute he is! But at least you can hear his one of a kind sexy voice:

So much for music. Another thing I'm crazy about is Stargate SG-1.
[Image: OAsWbDZ.png]
Where the Browncoats at?

Apart from Firefly, my fandoms consist of Doctor Who, Star Trek, Star Wars and lately Game of Thrones. I'm also a fan of Harry Potter (books much more than the films), LOTR, the MCU, the DCCU, One Piece, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Attack on Titan, Stargate and last but not least, Discworld Big Grin
So yeah...a fair few Tongue
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
(July 18, 2015 at 3:23 pm)Iroscato Wrote: Where the Browncoats at?

Apart from Firefly, my fandoms consist of Doctor Who, Star Trek, Star Wars and lately Game of Thrones. I'm also a fan of Harry Potter (books much more than the films), LOTR, the MCU, the DCCU, One Piece, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Attack on Titan, Stargate and last but not least, Discworld Big Grin

I adore A Song of Ice and Fire. When it comes to anime I'm a Slice of Life, Shoujo Ai,and mystery kinda girl. Have you watched Kagure Hime, or Princess Tutu? I've only just gotten started on Discworld.
Pshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Nothing.

(It's Sid Wilson Blush)
(July 18, 2015 at 4:07 pm)Neimenovic Wrote: Pshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Nothing.

(It's Sid Wilson Blush)

I still can't work out if you're a girl or a bisexual/gay guy...*squints* Wink

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
(July 18, 2015 at 4:11 pm)Iroscato Wrote:
(July 18, 2015 at 4:07 pm)Neimenovic Wrote: Pshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Nothing.

(It's Sid Wilson Blush)

I still can't work out if you're a girl or a bisexual/gay guy...*squints* Wink

Go flirt in A69 you guys!
I am bi. But that has absolutely nothing to do with why I love Sid Wilson!!

(Yes it does)
(July 18, 2015 at 4:05 pm)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:
(July 18, 2015 at 3:23 pm)Iroscato Wrote: Where the Browncoats at?

I adore A Song of Ice and Fire. When it comes to anime I'm a Slice of Life, Shoujo Ai,and mystery kinda girl. Have you watched Kagure Hime, or Princess Tutu? I've only just gotten started on Discworld.

Never heard of them, I can count the anime I've seen on one hand, and heard of on both hands Tongue

(July 18, 2015 at 4:13 pm)Iroscato Wrote:
(July 18, 2015 at 4:05 pm)BrokenQuill92 Wrote: I adore A Song of Ice and Fire. When it comes to anime I'm a Slice of Life, Shoujo Ai,and mystery kinda girl. Have you watched Kagure Hime, or Princess Tutu? I've only just gotten started on Discworld.

Never heard of them, I can count the anime I've seen on one hand, and heard of on both hands Tongue

Oh no! Don't tell me you're a mainstreamer?!