Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 11:17 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hi, I'm Nemo
hi, I'm Nemo
Hi, I'm Vic. It would've been my third name but I never got confirmed. The English diminutive form of my middle name would be something like Iggy. My first name starts with an M.

Some of you may know me as Nemo. You can find me easily enough though. If I'm not wasting spending all my time online snuggling under a blanket (time of year notwithstanding), I'm probably out there hiking and wondering about or occupying the bookstore until they close or the staff starts looking at me funny. If not, you'll find me listening to music playing loudly on my speakers or even more loudly on my headphones. It'll probably be Korn, Tool or Slipknot. Or I could be playing dice, cards or bowling. Or writing something that will start out as one thing and turn into at least three other things in the process, and none of these things will be finished. Or watching cartoons. Lots and lots of cartoons.

I'm a European. That's as specific as my supervisors allow me to get. I swear a lot. Some people I know have a problem with that. Meh. According to some people I have a wild imagination. I think it's their way of saying I'm totes bananas. I'm pretty annoying. I hate noise and raisins. Yuck. I saw a dachshund climbing the stairs today. It was adorable.

And I'm typing all this because I don't know. My introduction wasn't very introductory I guess. I'm bored. FWIW I think you guys are the bees knees. Group Hug
RE: hi, I'm Nemo
Ok we can end the search now.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(July 22, 2015 at 2:00 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote: Ok we can end the search now.

You can't!! There's more movies to make!! Panic
(July 22, 2015 at 2:18 pm)Neimenovic Wrote:
(July 22, 2015 at 2:00 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote: Ok we can end the search now.

You can't!! There's more movies to make!! Panic

Oh I forgot Disney milk everything till it squeals, then they milk it some more.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Its a trap. Its a bosnian spy if I can spot one.
[Image: nemo.jpg]
Dying to live, living to die.
(July 22, 2015 at 2:51 pm)LastPoet Wrote: Its a trap. Its a bosnian spy if I can spot one.

Nothing suspicious here mr officer
(July 22, 2015 at 2:59 pm)Beccs Wrote: [Image: nemo.jpg]

[Image: don-1693075-480x320.jpg]
It's a cypher message of twos and threes.

If you take the (2+3)*2=10th letter of the first line, 2*2=4th letter of the second, (2+3+(2*2))*2=18th letter of the third line, (2^3)+3=11th letter of the fourth, (2*3*4)/2=12th letter in the fifth line, 2*3=6th letter in the sixth, and the 2*3+2=8th letter in the seventh, you get:

weiners.

Add all of them up together, you get the 69th letter of the last line, which is Y.

I don't know what it means, but it's obviously important.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(July 22, 2015 at 3:16 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: It's a cypher message of twos and threes.

If you take the (2+3)*2=10th letter of the first line, 2*2=4th letter of the second, (2+3+(2*2))*2=18th letter of the third line, (2^3)+3=11th letter of the fourth, (2*3*4)/2=12th letter in the fifth line, 2*3=6th letter in the sixth, and the 2*3+2=8th letter in the seventh, you get:

weiners.

Add all of them up together, you get the 69th letter of the last line, which is Y.

I don't know what it means, but it's obviously important.

Look right here....

http://youtu.be/osR1jctb47Y

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nemo the Fish brewer 5 444 January 7, 2021 at 5:01 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker