Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 9:15 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vacation time!
Vacation time!
I'm going on vacation tomorrow until next monday, I'll be camping in this awesome place near the end of the world where no one can find me and my girlfriend.

I'll bring my laptop but I'm not sure I'll have internet. Either way I probably won't be posting much, so see ya' Tongue

Hugs
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

RE: Vacation time!
Enjoy yourself.
Have a good time! Don't feed the bears Big Grin
Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' -Isaac Asimov-
Have fun!

I'm not jelly not one bit.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
I recommend that you leave your laptop at home.  Are you not going there to enjoy what is there, and bringing your girlfriend to share the experience with her?  What good is your laptop, or us, for that?

Of course, you will do as you please.

"A wise man ... proportions his belief to the evidence."
— David Hume, An Enquiry Concerning Human Understanding, Section X, Part I.
My last 'vacation' was a 3 day weekend in Chicago back in 2011 . . .

Sad
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Enjoy it.

Don't let any gods find you.
Dying to live, living to die.
(July 26, 2015 at 10:52 pm)Beccs Wrote: Enjoy it.

Don't let any gods find you.

Meh. They're harmless.

Don't let any of their followers find you. Big Grin
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
Have fun Dys! Watch out for monsters!
Have a good as time as you can.  Not criticizing your choice of holiday, but I've always found camping a bit too 'nature intensive' for my taste.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Go Go's "Vacation all you never wanted." Brian37 10 1070 July 13, 2020 at 9:29 pm
Last Post: Little lunch
  Once again time for how much time you've spent here Foxaèr 23 2678 April 5, 2018 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  European Vacation Jackalope 40 3339 February 17, 2018 at 6:22 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Is time travel Impossible Because time Doesn't Exist? budsa11 62 8783 August 27, 2017 at 1:39 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Crowd-sourcing Mrs. Rhythms European Vacation The Grand Nudger 4 888 December 30, 2015 at 9:29 pm
Last Post: abaris
  Vacation! Bob Kelso 8 1190 July 11, 2015 at 6:58 am
Last Post: Napoléon
  Going on vacation Dystopia 9 1657 July 27, 2014 at 6:12 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Vacation! Kayenneh 7 995 June 10, 2013 at 11:23 am
Last Post: littleendian
Big Grin Need a Vacation? Cinjin 24 4638 December 11, 2012 at 6:54 pm
Last Post: Autumnlicious