Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 8:36 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone a fan of the Roo?
Anyone a fan of the Roo?
I'm a fan of the Youtube page Atheism-is-Unstoppable-4 and it's predecessors. Devon's rants are absolutely hilarious and his views in PC "progressive" Islam apologists is spot on.
RE: Anyone a fan of the Roo?
I am a HUGE fan of Tracey's! The racist accusations thrown at him be TJ ("The Amazing Atheists") made me an even stronger fan. What is your view on the whole "racist" dilemma?
I've watched a few of his videos, but haven't checked the site in a while.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

I saw a few of his videos and kind of liked him, but he recently doc-dropped Creationist Cat on Twitter like a little bitch, so I've pretty well lost respect for him. No one fucks with CC.
Verbatim from the mouth of Jesus (retranslated from a retranslation of a copy of a copy):

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you too will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. How can you see your brother's head up his ass when your own vision is darkened by your head being even further up your ass? How can you say to your brother, 'Get your head out of your ass,' when all the time your head is up your own ass? You hypocrite! First take your head out of your own ass, and then you will see clearly who has his head up his ass and who doesn't." Matthew 7:1-5 (also Luke 6: 41-42)

Also, I has a website: www.RedbeardThePink.com
I used to be a fan of Creationist Cat, Jaclyn Glenn, and The Amazing Atheist, until they uncovered themselves to be backpedaling progressives riddled in white guilt and excuse making.
(July 30, 2015 at 6:29 pm)Shuffle Wrote: I used to be a fan of Creationist Cat, Jaclyn Glenn, and The Amazing Atheist, until they uncovered themselves to be backpedaling progressives riddled in white guilt and excuse making.

I briefly liked jaclynglenn, but she just wasn't too entertaining to me. I like the videos of her going out and talking to the people with "god hates fags" types of signs, but that was about it. I liked theamazingatheist a lot when I first started breaking away from religion, now I'm over most of it. I'll tune into The Atheist Experience from time to time or listen to Neil DeGrasse Tyson, Richard Dawkins, or tune into a classic Hitchens speech on occasion, but don't watch many of these people anymore. I find it more entertaining now to tune into some christian or catholic radio network, and just laugh at the stupidity firsthand, rather than listening to someone else rant about it. Or, I'll listen to other nutjobs, like Glenn Beck or Alex Jones, they're always entertaining to just laugh at.. or just to wonder how they were capable to get to the place they are now, is a little mind boggling.
Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' -Isaac Asimov-
(July 30, 2015 at 6:29 pm)Shuffle Wrote: I used to be a fan of Creationist Cat, Jaclyn Glenn, and The Amazing Atheist, until they uncovered themselves to be backpedaling progressives riddled in white guilt and excuse making.

Aw...I love those guys. Some videos more than others, but I think they're all funny. Really, though, ArmouredSkeptic is probably my favorite YouTube atheist.
Verbatim from the mouth of Jesus (retranslated from a retranslation of a copy of a copy):

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you too will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. How can you see your brother's head up his ass when your own vision is darkened by your head being even further up your ass? How can you say to your brother, 'Get your head out of your ass,' when all the time your head is up your own ass? You hypocrite! First take your head out of your own ass, and then you will see clearly who has his head up his ass and who doesn't." Matthew 7:1-5 (also Luke 6: 41-42)

Also, I has a website: www.RedbeardThePink.com
When I saw the thread title, I thought you mean kangaroos.  I'm a huge fan of those.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
The Atheist YouTubers I currently watch are the ArmoredSkeptic, Atheism-Is-Unstoppable, potholer54, The Thinking Atheist,The All Knowing Atheists, CultOfdusty, and Pat Condell.
(July 30, 2015 at 8:29 pm)Shuffle Wrote: The Atheist YouTubers I currently watch are the ArmoredSkeptic, Atheism-Is-Unstoppable, potholer54, The Thinking Atheist,The All Knowing Atheists, CultOfdusty, and Pat Condell.

Yeah PatCondell is good, and I'll still tune into cultofdusty. He was my favorite for a year. I remember looking at his channel everyday as I was de-converting. He doesn't seem to make many videos anymore, but when he did, he came out full force. He was always entertaining, and had some common sense. The ArmoredSkeptic is cool, but his videos are way too long for me. I've only watched a few of them.
Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' -Isaac Asimov-

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does the roo knows all the answers to atheism Gummro 44 8162 January 29, 2018 at 7:42 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Do atheists like Atheist Roo have anything useful to offer the Atheist community? IanHulett 21 7304 January 1, 2016 at 10:33 am
Last Post: TheRocketSurgeon
Thumbs Up Awesome Atheism Facebook Fan Page Mrcol1010 12 3665 August 3, 2010 at 6:06 pm
Last Post: In This Mind