Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 2:04 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
God's communication log
God's communication log
As we have several theist members who seem to have a two-way communication with their God, I thought it would be useful to keep a record of it.

When anyone receives a message that can be put into words and that they are willing to share, feel free to post it here. Please give the details of how you received the message and which God it is from. You can include your own communication which preceded it, such as a question you asked. This should help us atheists understand a bit better what is going on as we don't tend to receive any such messages.

Some people have said before they don't receive any messages that could be put into words. If that's the case, feel free to comment here that you feel your verbal communication with God is one-way only.

Thanks very much!
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
RE: God's communication log
'You should all send Vic truckloads of money and also whipped cream, and hugs wouldn't hurt either'

You heard the man.
Anusius touched me in the bathroom this morning.

And from the looks of the litter box, he touched the cat too . . . .

Cat
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

My ex-wife said that god told her to divorce me. THANK YOU GOD!
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
I am receiving a message from Bastet right now, confirmed by the sensation of a fiery warmth in my bosom and these words entering my conscious like a torrent of holy water:

It's me, Chance, your cat. I'm sorry I had to leave you. But you did the right thing in putting me down yesterday. Don't be sad. It's not so bad up here. Bastet bless you.
He who loves God cannot endeavour that God should love him in return - Baruch Spinoza
I'll record the nearest thing I've had to a message:

"Robert"

I heard it as I was waking up, a while ago. I've heard other things before but I can't remember them. It was a distinct voice each time, but there was no one around who could have said it. I have no idea who it is from, and I put it down to an auditory hallucination.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Eh, probably just your imagination
IT'S ANUSIUS
I used to believe that god spoke to me and yes, I know that sounds crazy. God, I thought, spoke when I experienced positive feelings or guilt. My neighbor says that god gives her a feeling of contentment when she is on the right track. The type of coincidences that occur in everyone's life proved to my religious self that god was personally directing my life.
(August 4, 2015 at 8:08 am)Neimenovic Wrote: 'You should all send Vic truckloads of money and also whipped cream, and hugs wouldn't hurt either'

You heard the man.

A great big ol' cyber hug to you! Sorry, I ran out of truckloads of money but when I get a shipment, I will send one your way
The danger comes not when someone hears voices but when they have an Abraham complex and will do whatever the voices tell them to.

The hidden picture isn't inappropriate but contains a brief summary of a distressing incident. Do not read if you are easily upset.

The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than that a drunken man is happier than a sober one. ~ George Bernard Shaw

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  God is love. God is just. God is merciful. Chad32 62 19385 October 21, 2014 at 9:55 am
Last Post: Cheerful Charlie
  Why do religious people log onto this site? ParCutz 95 37250 September 15, 2013 at 1:02 am
Last Post: Mystical