Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 1:13 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi
Hi
Hi friends...
I'm Özgür. I live in Turkey. In other words, I live in a Muslim Majority country.  As you know, Islam seems similar to Christianity before the reformation. 
We have a website to tell our story..  Turkish...
But This is  the Department of English,

{snip}

I look forward to your  support

Moderator Notice
Please read the rules. You must be a member for thirty days and contribute thirty posts before you can post outside links.
RE: Hi
Hello, there.
(August 9, 2015 at 8:08 pm)Kurdistannn Wrote: I'm Özgür. I live in Turkey.

Hi. Sucks to be you but there are worse Muslim countries to live in - like all of them. At least you have a secular government. That goes a long way. There are free-thinkers in Iran who would kill to be in Turkey.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
Hello Smile Your link will probably get removed, but you can repost in once you've met the requirements described in the 30/30 rule.
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
Hello and welcome! I hope you enjoy it here.

"A wise man ... proportions his belief to the evidence."
— David Hume, An Enquiry Concerning Human Understanding, Section X, Part I.
Welcome!

Interesting nick under the circumstances...
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Welcome

Are you really a deist?  I'd love to know how you got where you are.  Might you post your story in Converts Corner?
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
Hello and welcome!
"Every luxury has a deep price. Every indulgence, a cosmic cost. Each fiber of pleasure you experience causes equivalent pain somewhere else. This is the first law of emodynamics [sic]. Joy can be neither created nor destroyed. The balance of happiness is constant.

Fact: Every time you eat a bite of cake, someone gets horsewhipped.

Facter: Every time two people kiss, an orphanage collapses.

Factest: Every time a baby is born, an innocent animal is severely mocked for its physical appearance. Don't be a pleasure hog. Your every smile is a dagger. Happiness is murder.

Vote "yes" on Proposition 1321. Think of some kids. Some kids."
Hello and welcome! At least you're not from Ohio.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Welcome fellow noob.
"Don't hate the player, hate the game son."

"POCKET SAND!"