Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 4:32 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share your experiences with God
Share your experiences with God
God is real.
We all know that is true.
Anyone thinking that God is not real is either delusional or do not understand the principles of Christianity.

So i basically want other Christians to share their experiences through which God reached out to them! Smile

I've seen most of the Atheists saying that without our "I know God through my personal experience,one which i cannot prove to you." ,our whole beliefs would be non sense and it would fall apart.
Obviously this is not true,our beliefs and our personal experiences speak for itself why we Chose Christianity and God as our savior for eternity.

Personally,i think that most Atheists weren't fortunate enough to experience what we had experienced.Our experiences was proof that God existed,it was proof because he reached out to us and we could finally reach back to him.It's only fair that we share our experiences so that Atheists can have a chance to find God too.
Let's help one another find God and be in Eternal peace!

~ May the Lord Almighty be with you!
RE: Share your experiences with God
So what did God do for you?
Can you show me on the doll where mr Jesus touched you
Who?

This thread is for real theists to share their experience with God,about how they "experienced" God.
Since they all go i know God from my "personal experience".I'd just like to know what personal experience. :>
I shall share my experience of god now........did you enjoy it?

Does Pool not realise that this brand of delusion is indistinguishable from the delusion of every other believer of every other stupid religion?

These "personal experiences" are proof of exactly nothing and can be discounted as such.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Yeah, I'd be interested to know. People seem very reluctant to talk about it.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Hallelujah, brothers, for the lord Anusius smiled upon me on this day...

Oh wait this is not the poopy thread is it?

Uhm...Sorry

*backs away, silently and awkwardly*
"Every luxury has a deep price. Every indulgence, a cosmic cost. Each fiber of pleasure you experience causes equivalent pain somewhere else. This is the first law of emodynamics [sic]. Joy can be neither created nor destroyed. The balance of happiness is constant.

Fact: Every time you eat a bite of cake, someone gets horsewhipped.

Facter: Every time two people kiss, an orphanage collapses.

Factest: Every time a baby is born, an innocent animal is severely mocked for its physical appearance. Don't be a pleasure hog. Your every smile is a dagger. Happiness is murder.

Vote "yes" on Proposition 1321. Think of some kids. Some kids."
Quote:Oh wait this is not the poopy thread is it?

I think it is.
I am sharing all my experiences with God, so to speak. I'm sharing every depraved joke about his dead son with him, right in his face. He's had some serious anger management training since the old days.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Now now,don't scare off all the theists.
Subtlety is key,you cannot force yourself on them,you have to let them come to you.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Love the Lord your God with all your heart ? Angrboda 144 22678 June 20, 2016 at 5:58 pm
Last Post: KUSA
  Just thought id share this. dyresand 7 2805 July 21, 2015 at 1:41 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Any preachers kid experiences? bladevalant546 1 1102 August 19, 2014 at 3:52 pm
Last Post: DramaQueen
  How to annoy Christians- share your tactics here! là bạn điên 31 8491 January 18, 2014 at 2:30 am
Last Post: là bạn điên
  God is god, and we are not god StoryBook 43 12303 January 6, 2014 at 5:47 pm
Last Post: StoryBook
  Testimony (why not share) Reasonable_Jeff 42 13449 October 18, 2012 at 11:14 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Your God is your ultimate barrier to finding the Godhead. Greatest I am 1 1446 May 2, 2012 at 7:36 pm
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused
  God get's angry, Moses changes God's plans of wrath, God regrets "evil" he planned Mystic 9 6677 February 16, 2012 at 8:17 am
Last Post: Strongbad
  Yahweh is all powerful, yet, my god is better than your GOD Castle 92 17617 September 22, 2011 at 12:10 pm
Last Post: Castle
  Experiences with Prayer FadingW 22 5080 October 29, 2010 at 8:27 pm
Last Post: Jonah