Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 3:32 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Chosen People
The Chosen People
In the Bible it is made clear that the Jews are the Chosen from all the nations, I ask Why?
Nearly every page has either the word "Jew" , "Israel" , or "Jerusalem" in it.

What is so special about the Jewish people? Do you think the Jews are merely a religious group?

"We have to recognize that Jewish blood and the blood of a goy are not the same thing" - Rabbi Yitzhak Ginsburg
"Hitler was right in one thing. He calls the Jewish people a race, and we are a race" - Rabbi Stephen S. Wise

Gentiles were always known to worship many Gods. It is the Jews who have introduced us this monotheistic, omnipotent omnipresent bullshit.

Jesus is just the Jewish archetype for Gentiles to slavishly worship. It is subconscious, and a hint to why Christians have such a strong affinity for the Jews.
The Chosen ones were never chosen they have appointed themselves to this title of which they never deserved.

One last thing, to the Truth seekers. In the rabbinical texts, the Jews claim that "The Gentiles are the seed of Satan". Another thing you should consider, "Satan" means Enemy in Hebrew.
{snip}

Moderator Notice
[mod]Please read the rules, especially the 30/30 rule and its exception.

30/30
In addition to the No Advertising rule, there is also the 30 days and 30 posts requirement. New users must accrue 30 posts and be a member for 30 days before they are allowed to post external content, such as links, images or videos. This is to ensure that advertising is not your sole purpose on this forum. Any posts where the sole intention is to link to external sites/videos may also be removed at the discretion of the staff. Once you have met the 30/30 requirements however these particular rules no longer apply.

30/30 Exception
One very important exception to the the 30/30 requirement is when external links/videos/images are used within discussion or with the intention of discussion. While we would generally advise new members who haven't met the 30/30 stipulations against posting threads with the sole intention of linking to an external site (whether advertising or not) or starting your own discussions based on external content, we do of course allow you to link to external sources when it is warranted. For instance you can post external content if using it as evidence in a discussion or you can post a YouTube video if it is relevant to an ongoing discussion.
RE: The Chosen People
(August 17, 2015 at 10:44 am)ShiningSerpent Wrote: In the Bible it is made clear that the Jews are the Chosen from all the nations, I ask Why?
Nearly every page has either the word "Jew" , "Israel" , or "Jerusalem" in it.

Umm.. Maybe because it's their own mythology?

(August 17, 2015 at 10:44 am)ShiningSerpent Wrote: What is so special about the Jewish people? Do you think the Jews are merely a religious group?

Judaism *is* a religion. What do you wish to imply?

(August 17, 2015 at 10:44 am)ShiningSerpent Wrote: "We have to recognize that Jewish blood and the blood of a goy are not the same thing" - Rabbi Yitzhak Ginsburg
"Hitler was right in one thing. He calls the Jewish people a race, and we are a race" - Rabbi Stephen S. Wise

And off you go, quoting some of the nuttiest rabbis out there Rolleyes
Yep, I guess I know what you wish to imply...

(August 17, 2015 at 10:44 am)ShiningSerpent Wrote: Gentiles were always known to worship many Gods. It is the Jews who have introduced us this monotheistic, omnipotent omnipresent bullshit.

Jesus is just the Jewish archetype for Gentiles to slavishly worship. It is subconscious, and a hint to why Christians have such a strong affinity for the Jews.
The Chosen ones were never chosen they have appointed themselves to this title of which they never deserved.

"A strong affinity for the Jews"? After centuries of discriminating against them? Pfft.

(August 17, 2015 at 10:44 am)ShiningSerpent Wrote: One last thing, to the Truth seekers. In the rabbinical texts, the Jews claim that "The Gentiles are the seed of Satan". Another thing you should consider, "Satan" means Enemy in Hebrew.
{snip}

Oh, wow, another religious group depicting the outside world as the ultimate evil. Colour me impressed.

So what point are you trying to make with this thread again?

And again, you should *not* be posting links until you reach 30/30, unless they are specific sources for your arguments. Follow the goddamn rules.

Moderator Notice
Snipped link from quote
"Every luxury has a deep price. Every indulgence, a cosmic cost. Each fiber of pleasure you experience causes equivalent pain somewhere else. This is the first law of emodynamics [sic]. Joy can be neither created nor destroyed. The balance of happiness is constant.

Fact: Every time you eat a bite of cake, someone gets horsewhipped.

Facter: Every time two people kiss, an orphanage collapses.

Factest: Every time a baby is born, an innocent animal is severely mocked for its physical appearance. Don't be a pleasure hog. Your every smile is a dagger. Happiness is murder.

Vote "yes" on Proposition 1321. Think of some kids. Some kids."
You stated you are a Pagan. Are trolls on your worship list?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Nonsense. Everybody knows waffles are the chosen food
Lucanus, I wish to imply that the Jews are MORE than a religious group as most people erroneously believe. Those quotes that I posted are legit. However, more is needed on this topic.

Israel Starts Using DNA to Check for "Jewishness of Immigrants" - http://newobserveronline.com/israel-star...mmigrants/

I'm sorry for posting all these links, it seems crucial for statements. I have learned much about the Jews. Much is kept from the public in that area.
Did someone leave the door open yesterday?
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
Yeah, I get it, you're nuts. Bye!
"Every luxury has a deep price. Every indulgence, a cosmic cost. Each fiber of pleasure you experience causes equivalent pain somewhere else. This is the first law of emodynamics [sic]. Joy can be neither created nor destroyed. The balance of happiness is constant.

Fact: Every time you eat a bite of cake, someone gets horsewhipped.

Facter: Every time two people kiss, an orphanage collapses.

Factest: Every time a baby is born, an innocent animal is severely mocked for its physical appearance. Don't be a pleasure hog. Your every smile is a dagger. Happiness is murder.

Vote "yes" on Proposition 1321. Think of some kids. Some kids."
To the moderator, I appeal to you to re-evaluate the website I have linked. It is relevant.
Quote:In the Bible it is made clear that the Jews are the Chosen from all the nations, I ask Why?

Because jewish priests wrote it.

You'd probably be amazed at how important Egypt is in Egyptian creation bullshit.
Who would have thought that the 12 gods of Olympus just happened to have Greek names!
The Greeks are the blessed ones!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.