Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 1:03 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Prophecy????
Shocked 
A Prophecy????
Hey, I'm a deist. And I was wondering if any of you guys have seen this shit floating around the Internet? Especially under r/Christianity? It's sort of like a fail rage comic. At any rate, its retarded and hilarious  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
[Image: 68tfrgf.png]
RE: A Prophecy????
Hey, welcome. How about making an intro thread?
"Every luxury has a deep price. Every indulgence, a cosmic cost. Each fiber of pleasure you experience causes equivalent pain somewhere else. This is the first law of emodynamics [sic]. Joy can be neither created nor destroyed. The balance of happiness is constant.

Fact: Every time you eat a bite of cake, someone gets horsewhipped.

Facter: Every time two people kiss, an orphanage collapses.

Factest: Every time a baby is born, an innocent animal is severely mocked for its physical appearance. Don't be a pleasure hog. Your every smile is a dagger. Happiness is murder.

Vote "yes" on Proposition 1321. Think of some kids. Some kids."
(August 23, 2015 at 12:54 pm)Lucanus Wrote: Hey, welcome. How about making an intro thread?

How do you do that?
What Lucanus said. Try coming a little softer with an introduction.

Click on the forum logo and scroll down to the introduction forum. Create a new thread.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(August 23, 2015 at 12:56 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: What Lucanus said. Try coming a little softer with an introduction.

Oh. My name is Kyong Lee and I'm 16 and I hate religious people. Is that good?
(August 23, 2015 at 12:58 pm)WorldWarKorea Wrote:
(August 23, 2015 at 12:56 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: What Lucanus said. Try coming a little softer with an introduction.

Oh. My name is Kyong Lee and I'm 16 and I hate religious people. Is that good?
It's a start. Welcome.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
No man, that's not what I meant lol

There's a whole section of the forum dedicated to intro threads. Tell us about yourself, why you're here and stuff... That is, if you want to. Or just say hi Smile

ETA: you'll also get waffles if you make an intro thread!
"Every luxury has a deep price. Every indulgence, a cosmic cost. Each fiber of pleasure you experience causes equivalent pain somewhere else. This is the first law of emodynamics [sic]. Joy can be neither created nor destroyed. The balance of happiness is constant.

Fact: Every time you eat a bite of cake, someone gets horsewhipped.

Facter: Every time two people kiss, an orphanage collapses.

Factest: Every time a baby is born, an innocent animal is severely mocked for its physical appearance. Don't be a pleasure hog. Your every smile is a dagger. Happiness is murder.

Vote "yes" on Proposition 1321. Think of some kids. Some kids."
(August 23, 2015 at 1:01 pm)Lucanus Wrote: No man, that's not what I meant lol

There's a whole section of the forum dedicated to intro threads. Tell us about yourself, why you're here and stuff... That is, if you want to. Or just say hi Smile

Well, I'm here because I'm very much into talking philosophy and stuff. I just joined this place a few minutes back  actually and I thought I'd share some shit. Wait, my OP pic didn't upload did it?