Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 5:07 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is this WICKED WITCHCRAFT?
Exclamation 
What is this WICKED WITCHCRAFT?
OH MY GOD.

[Image: wOUhT0h.gif]

Burn the Witch! Burn the Witch!!

http://youtu.be/SCFXV6o7cro

Angry Lynch Mob
For Religion & Health see:[/b][/size] Williams & Sternthal. (2007). Spirituality, religion and health: Evidence and research directions. Med. J. Aust., 186(10), S47-S50. -LINK

The WIN/Gallup End of Year Survey 2013 found the US was perceived to be the greatest threat to world peace by a huge margin, with 24% of respondents fearful of the US followed by: 8% for Pakistan, and 6% for China. This was followed by 5% each for: Afghanistan, Iran, Israel, North Korea. -LINK

"That's disgusting. There were clean athletes out there that have had their whole careers ruined by people like Lance Armstrong who just bended thoughts to fit their circumstances. He didn't look up cheating because he wanted to stop, he wanted to justify what he was doing and to keep that continuing on." - Nicole Cooke
RE: What is this WICKED WITCHCRAFT?
Card tricks usually leave me cold, but that was amazing.

Here's one of my favourite P&T illusions.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
http://youtu.be/zrzMhU_4m-g
For Religion & Health see:[/b][/size] Williams & Sternthal. (2007). Spirituality, religion and health: Evidence and research directions. Med. J. Aust., 186(10), S47-S50. -LINK

The WIN/Gallup End of Year Survey 2013 found the US was perceived to be the greatest threat to world peace by a huge margin, with 24% of respondents fearful of the US followed by: 8% for Pakistan, and 6% for China. This was followed by 5% each for: Afghanistan, Iran, Israel, North Korea. -LINK

"That's disgusting. There were clean athletes out there that have had their whole careers ruined by people like Lance Armstrong who just bended thoughts to fit their circumstances. He didn't look up cheating because he wanted to stop, he wanted to justify what he was doing and to keep that continuing on." - Nicole Cooke
I know how it's done! true magic! Was Jesus a trickster?
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(August 26, 2015 at 5:41 am)ignoramus Wrote: I know how it's done!  true magic!  Was Jesus a trickster?
More like a huckster.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(August 26, 2015 at 5:41 am)ignoramus Wrote: I know how it's done!  true magic!  Was Jesus a trickster?

More like it's done with devil worship and deamonic summoning!!

[Image: wOUhT0h.gif]

BURN THE WITCH!!

Here's a real miracle:
http://youtu.be/8E7oksq-6DM?t=30

Got off the stage, Jesus!
It is very important not to mistake hemlock for parsley, but to believe or not believe in God is not important at all. - Denis Diderot

We are the United States of Amnesia, we learn nothing because we remember nothing. - Gore Vidal