Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 6:17 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dr. Wayne Dyer Dies
Dr. Wayne Dyer Dies
Wayne Dyer

I liked this guy. His first book, "You're Erroneous Zones" was a practical, logical, self-help book that is hard to argue with and it definitely helped me. I didn't find his second book, "Pulling You're own Strings" very useful but I loved his 3rd book, "The Sky's the Limit." All his later books were pure woo and it's obvious he was simply capitalizing off the success of his first book. He was a charlatan in that regard and I can't defend him for that. I do think his first book in particular was a very logical, practical guide and I salute him for that. He wasn't perfect and obviously succumbed to the temptation to capitalize off the gullible who loved his first book but I can forgive him. Your Erroneous Zones was really that good IMO. Many others here might scoff at his later books but I loved, "The Sky's the Limit."

RIP, Dr. Wayne.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
RE: Dr. Wayne Dyer Dies
That's sad, I didn't really care for his concepts, but he seemed genuine in his beliefs.
RIP. Heart

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Psychic" dies downbeatplumb 7 2884 August 29, 2015 at 7:42 pm
Last Post: Spooky