Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 4:15 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Jesus on bread and now this...
First Jesus on bread and now this...
Edit: Link should work now.
Message from Allah found on an egg

And it just so happens this message ends up in the home of people who already believe. Wouldn't it have been better for that message to have turn up in the home of a dirty Kathir like me? Allah is really incompetent.

What will it take to see a cool message in/on my food?

RE: First Jesus on bread and now this...
The page in your link isn't showing up for me.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Link doesn't work.

But it reminds me of....

(September 2, 2015 at 4:00 pm)Faith No More Wrote: The page in your link isn't showing up for me.

Here you go:
http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/Messag...story.html

So if you make an omelette will it shape itself into Muhammad giving Jesus a rim job?
(September 2, 2015 at 4:05 pm)Neimenovic Wrote: So if you make an omelette will it shape itself into Muhammad giving Jesus a rim job?

*Uneasily reflects on that meal at Waffle House last month*
(September 2, 2015 at 4:05 pm)Neimenovic Wrote: So if you make an omelette will it shape itself into Muhammad giving Jesus a rim job?

I'd pay to watch.

Woot!
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Okay, I'm convinced.

I'm going burka shopping this afternoon.
Dying to live, living to die.
Same as with the trees. All I see is vagina.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Me too. And I didn't even click the link. I always see vagina.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jesus and Mary, In Catholicism and Islam Ahriman 32 1791 August 25, 2021 at 7:21 am
Last Post: Ahriman
  Now and before. WinterHold 78 10694 March 15, 2017 at 4:08 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Stop Masturbation Now! And Help Preventing Self Rape. Zidneya 19 11583 June 28, 2014 at 11:55 pm
Last Post: Zidneya
  And now we punish the over-worked thesummerqueen 8 1914 January 6, 2011 at 8:00 pm
Last Post: thesummerqueen
  And now for a Pet the Dog moment for Catholicism.... Rev. Rye 11 5116 April 16, 2010 at 5:47 pm
Last Post: TheMultiverseTheory
  Jesus is trying to tell me something; what is it Jesus? TruthWorthy 32 13055 February 5, 2010 at 9:20 am
Last Post: Dotard