Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 7:39 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sooooo.....
sooooo.....
Guys. Is there a way I can reach (the willing from) the lot of you other than on the forums?
Preferably not fb pls ._.

I'm asking bc I'm having less and less time for it and I'd hate to lose touch with all yous cool cats
RE: sooooo.....
Sure, I'm happy to be emailed on robvalue (at) yahoo.com

I'm also on fbook and skype messenger under that email Smile

All my lovely friends here are welcome to use any of those!
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
My gamer tag is NiceXtianBoy if you're ever on Xbox and only play Halo.
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
Hey neim, I hope you are doing ok!

I'll PM you my email if you want. I hate FB too, though I do have an acount. I also have skype.

Not sure if you play any online games, but if so, perhaps I'll see you around there, too. Smile
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead
I very much hope that part of your time away is doing laps! A wet Vic is a happy(ier) Vic. 

email: [email protected]
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
My skype is in my sig, but nobody adds me Sad
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

Thanks guys. I'm okay,just life getting in the way

(September 9, 2015 at 1:12 pm)Aroura Wrote: I'll PM you my email if you want. I hate FB too, though I do have an acount. I also have skype.

Right, please do, and your skype name too c:
(September 9, 2015 at 1:44 pm)Aoi Magi Wrote: My skype is in my sig, but nobody adds me Sad

I'll add you Heart
(September 9, 2015 at 12:09 pm)Neimenovic Wrote: Guys. Is there a way I can reach (the willing from) the lot of you other than on the forums?
Preferably not fb pls ._.

I'm asking bc I'm having less and less time for it and I'd hate to lose touch with all yous cool cats

Craigslist

Casual Encounters

M4M

key words:  gaping, mankunt, prolapse, restraints
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I don't do any of that facebook shit.  I'll be here.