Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 2:42 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Nazis were crack addicts!
The Nazis were crack addicts!
http://www.msn.com/en-au/news/world/are-...spartandhp

[Image: qtzbm.jpg]

Quote:Was that the same drug the soldiers were given?

No, the soldiers used Pervitin, a German product patented in 1937 that contains methamphetamine - which is known today as crystal meth.It was a medicine, freely available until 1939.

In Berlin, it became a drug of choice, like people drink coffee, to boost their energy. People took loads of Pervitin, across the board. The company wanted Pervitin to rival Coca Cola, so people took it, it worked and they were euphoric - a mood that matched the general mood before the war.

Then the army discovered Pervitin?

The army realized there is a drug out there that might be of interest to soldiers because Pervitin keeps you awake for a long time… for the first couple of days, you don't need to sleep. It was used for the first time when Germany attacked Poland, and then when Germany attacked France in 1940, a Blitzkrieg strategy. Before that attack, the German army ordered 35 million tablets of Pervitin for the soldiers advancing on France. Pervitin was used heavily in the German army.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
RE: The Nazis were crack addicts!
I tell you what, I'm convinced there's something highly suspicious in Coca Cola too. There's no way it's so addictive with just the "official" ingredients, and other Colas don't come close to it either. I reckon they send a massive bribe each year to the authorities so as not to have to reveal what their little spike is.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Almost sucked me in with that one Rob.

Got a 9-11 theory for me? (is that time again) I need anti-gullibility training.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Gullibility is not a real word.
It's gullinity.
BTW, crack and meth are two different drugs.
(September 10, 2015 at 9:50 am)Little lunch Wrote: Gullibility is not a real word.
It's gullinity.
What are you smoking? Or is this another test?????????
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Well, that's not really news.

The whole world was on something at that time, we would consider unsafe by todays knowledge. Medications contained all kinds of druggy stuff and even the first Coca Cola rose up to it's name. It really contained Coca, if I'm not mistaken. Not long before the 30ies, cocaine was still legal in most countries. I'm not even sure, when legislation took care of that.

The drug awarness only started within the 50ies and 60ies.

There are a few doctors, who scientificly researched what Hitler himself popped, going by the old patient records and prescriptions of his doctor Theodor Morrell. The results were, he wasn't high on anything. The medication was in accordance with medical standards of that time. The Pervitin drug was an upper they handed to pilots and other special troops that had to be aware and awake for an extended period of time.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Here's my favourite flavour of crack!

No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Why does the title say crack (variation of cocaine) when the topic is about methamphetamine?
whatever floats your goat

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] When Muslim Knights Were Held in High Esteem, by the Crusaders WinterHold 6 650 March 24, 2019 at 3:19 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Where were you when 9/11 happened? ƵenKlassen 45 4229 December 6, 2017 at 11:44 am
Last Post: Aegon
  History and were doomed to repeat it dyresand 34 5815 April 8, 2017 at 12:50 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  If Aztecs were not conquered? TrueChristian 26 4251 January 27, 2016 at 12:51 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Cavemen Were Much Better At Illustrating Animals Than Artists Today Pyrrho 15 3740 September 3, 2015 at 10:38 pm
Last Post: Godscreated