Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 10:13 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I searched this as a joke, but...
I searched this as a joke, but...
It turns out loads of people do believe anti-matter is mentioned in the Quran. And there are several websites informing us that the Quran miraculously mentions antimatter. Is there a lower limit on the stupidity of some people? I think not!

1. Encyclopaedia of Miracles
2. Miracles of the Quran
3. Quran-Islam

RE: I searched this as a joke, but...
(September 10, 2015 at 10:51 am)MrNoMorePropaganda Wrote: It turns out loads of people do believe anti-matter is mentioned in the Quran. And there are several websites informing us that the Quran miraculously mentions antimatter. Is there a lower limit on the stupidity of some people? I think not!

1. Encyclopaedia of Miracles
2. Miracles of the Quran
3. Quran-Islam

The depths of human ignorance have yet to be fully explored.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Unfortunately people will go to great lengths to interpret lines from their "holy" books to suit what they want them to mean.. And the followers are desperate enough to believe it.
Dying to live, living to die.
Well, Jesus Fucking Christ, whether the Quran mentions anti-matter or not, for pity's sake don't give the goddamn Muslims any !!!!!!!!!
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(I barely trust Kirk with the shit)
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Funny how the Koran is always found to have said these things after we've gone ahead and discovered it with science.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Nostradamus made quite the career out of it.

(September 10, 2015 at 3:57 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: (I barely trust Kirk with the shit)

Probably wouldn't trust him at all if not for the homoerotic tension? :-)
(September 10, 2015 at 3:58 pm)Faith No More Wrote: Funny how the Koran is always found to have said these things after we've gone ahead and discovered it with science.

That's exactly it. In fact if it were true at all there would still be secrets of future science in the Koran. So there should still be plenty of chance to prove it to be true. Instead it's all just ridiculous.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
*shrug* Loads of people believe that Jesus walked on water, and that Moses got lost in a desert for 40 years.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson