Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 4:05 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All About Me
All About Me
My name is Tiberius (well duh). I also go by the alias "DrPoodle" online but I am gradually moving accounts etc over to my actual name. The internet is a lot more personalized these days and I see no reason to hide my identity.

Anyway, I am a 20 year old student at Royal Holloway, University of London reading Computer Science with Information Security. I run a student group "Atheist & Agnostic Alliance", have accepted a position for the university student paper to write an "Atheist Column", currently own and run a popular atheist blog (http://atheistblogger.com), and I have started writing my first book.

In my spare time, I do what I do when I'm not in my spare time, which is sit in front of a computer. In addition to shedding the chain of religion, I have shed the chains of Microsoft Windows, and I am now a fully fledged Linux user (and have been for a year now). I use Gentoo Linux on my laptop and Ubuntu on my main desktop.

I will answer any questions anyone has, but I'm bored of writing about myself (I have a blog, I have to do it a lot already). I've also just installed "Ubiquity" in Firefox and I have to post this before restarting the browser.

Ciao!
RE: All About Me
I didn't realise you were only 20!!

It's just dawned on me that when I had my first piece of shareware published on Amiga Computings coverdisk called Epoch Master (Page 24 and 25) you were only 6..

Thanks for making me feel so old Dodgy
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
LMAO...Blitz Basic...you are old. Tongue

Ahh...to be young.
30,000 lines of code on an Amiga 500 with 1MB of memory, a 16 bit processor and no hard drive!! And then I didn't have enough memory to finish the registered version so I had to translate the whole lot into GFA Basic! Those were the days..

Quote:LMAO...Blitz Basic...you are old.

Ahh...to be young.

Just you wait. It doesn't last. And other things us old folks say to the young...
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
(September 15, 2008 at 8:46 am)Darwinian Wrote: 30,000 lines of code on an Amiga 500 with 1MB of memory, a 16 bit processor and no hard drive!! And then I didn't have enough memory to finish the registered version so I had to translate the whole lot into GFA Basic! Those were the days..

Quote:LMAO...Blitz Basic...you are old.

Ahh...to be young.

Just you wait. It doesn't last. And other things us old folks say to the young...

It's lasting pretty good right now. -_^
"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." Benjamin Franklin

::Blogs:: Boston Atheism Examiner - Boston Atheists Blog | :Tongueodcast:: Boston Atheists Report

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hi all - new here is all.... val5662 15 2130 March 18, 2017 at 6:04 pm
Last Post: TheoneandonlytrueGod
Thumbs Up HEY ALL Y'ALL Droppin' Loads 10 3924 September 22, 2009 at 11:36 pm
Last Post: Amphora