Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 7:00 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The greatest conspiracy theory ever
The greatest conspiracy theory ever
What do you guys think about holocaust deniers Big Grin  ? People who think that hundreds of thousands of people were involved in a massive global conspiracy to fake one of the darkest moments in human history , inflitrated into multiple governments , faked confessions, faked witness testimonies, faked the mass graves and so on...  Do you even deal with them, because their numbers are rising ?
“ Looking up at the stars, I know quite well
That, for all they care, I can go to hell "
RE: The greatest conspiracy theory ever
They're nuts.
Topic and post sounds familiar . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Is their number rising?

There are many facts being slapped in their faces, but usually the Himmler speech of october 1943 at Posen should be enough, If that isn't sufficient, they're not worth my attention.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
They say that Himmler didn't mean extermination, that the translation of his Possen speeches are wrong Big Grin
They are just like creationists, they have an ( wrong ) answer to every question Big Grin
(September 12, 2015 at 6:57 pm)Laza Wrote: They say that Himmler didn't mean extermination, that the translation of his Possen speeches are wrong Big Grin
They are just like creationists, they have an ( wrong ) answer to every question Big Grin

Well, trust me. My first language is german. And there's nothing unclear about Himmler's speech.
Generally, I answer them with photos of of stacked bodies, if I answer them at all.

They say that photos are from prisoners that died because allies bombed railway tracks and Nazis didn't have enough food for them Big Grin I know this stuff because i debate them for fun Big Grin
And then there's Rudolf Höss, Otto Ohlendorf, Oswald Pohl, Dieter Wisliceny, Franz Stangl and ultimately Adolf Eichmann, leaving accounts on what was going on.
Mass graves. Crematoria. Zyklon B. The testimony of Nazis at Nuremberg. Eight million people simply vanished.

Conspiracy me bony white arse.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily conspiracy Fake Messiah 1979 97393 4 hours ago
Last Post: brewer
  Refuting the Flat-Earth theory FlatAssembler 146 7881 April 8, 2023 at 1:01 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  truth about game theory, bad or good for the world? Quill01 13 2153 August 21, 2021 at 7:25 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Difference between religion & conspiracy theory? Fake Messiah 2 1059 February 7, 2021 at 10:58 am
Last Post: Brian37
  The BMI Conspiracy Foxaèr 42 13269 May 5, 2020 at 6:34 pm
Last Post: Losty
  Trying to make conspiracy theories Fake Messiah 20 2752 November 11, 2019 at 7:40 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
Music What is your opinion on Flat Earth theory? MitjaHD 91 17428 August 8, 2017 at 6:48 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Hairspray Conspiracy Fake Messiah 5 2395 May 12, 2016 at 6:05 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Conspiracy theories against the Jews. CapnAwesome 20 8147 September 22, 2015 at 12:23 am
Last Post: geckomamasita
  Conspiracy theories? ignoramus 41 11113 June 24, 2015 at 7:36 am
Last Post: ignoramus